YOU’RE FIRED! Except...

Feb 4, 2009
Former President Trump didn’t say it. President Biden did.
Trump turd appointment who was asked to resign but refused. President Biden fired him.

Deplorables, this is how you do it. Ask for a resignation give a chance for that to happen and if it doesn’t fire them in a direct and clear manner.
Do not tweet firing someone, do not delegate the firing to some random person not involved in the process. Do it in a clear and concise manner. Be a Man and do it.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Imagine feeling so entitled that you don't step down when asked? The white privilege is palpable among the outgoing admin.

When is he going after the dude at the USPS?

Feb 4, 2009
Imagine feeling so entitled that you don't step down when asked? The white privilege is palpable among the outgoing admin.

When is he going after the dude at the USPS?

Only reason I can think of is he’s banking on Trump being President again and wants to show loyalty in the hope it leads to something better

Reactions: balloonshark
Feb 4, 2009
USPS Dude needs to go, but what did SSA Dude do?

Basically been a turd. Appears to run it like a King.

Since taking office, Commissioner Saul has undermined and politicized Social Security disability benefits, terminated the agency's telework policy that was utilized by up to 25 percent of the agency's workforce, not repaired SSA's relationships with relevant Federal employee unions including in the context of COVID-19 workplace safety planning, reduced due process protections for benefits appeals hearings, and taken other actions that run contrary to the mission of the agency and the President's policy agenda," the White House official said.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I..... LOVE..... IT..... :D

I too was wondering when Biden would truly drain the swamp. The Trump swamp, the left over scum. And poor Mitch McConnell calls this "politicization". REally Mitch? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. THIS is the Joe Biden that I want to see more of. The Joe Biden that we all voter for. The Joe Biden that if he keeps this up will easily win re-election come 2024.

biden-birthday.jpg

Nov 17, 2019
Saul said he won't leave his post, though, saying Biden doesn't have the authority to remove him. He said he plans to report to work Monday morning.

"I consider myself the term-protected commissioner of Social Security," he told The Post. "This was the first I or my deputy knew this was coming. It was a bolt of lightning no one expected. And right now it's left the agency in complete turmoil."

Maybe the guards won't let him in?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Talking about Trump and those that Trump surrounds himself with, why do they all look like the cast from some Goodfellas sequel?

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Another turd flushed. They’re going to need a plumber standing by as they flush these big turds since we are using 1.28 GPF tanks now.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Another turd flushed. They’re going to need a plumber standing by as they flush these big turds since we are using 1.28 GPF tanks now.

They've been flushing as fast as they can. .
"Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin in February dismissed hundreds of members across 42 advisory boards, including a number of last-minute Trump appointees such as former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie, Trump's deputy campaign manager."

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Saul said he won't leave his post, though, saying Biden doesn't have the authority to remove him. He said he plans to report to work Monday morning.

"I consider myself the term-protected commissioner of Social Security," he told The Post. "This was the first I or my deputy knew this was coming. It was a bolt of lightning no one expected. And right now it's left the agency in complete turmoil."

Maybe the guards won't let him in?

He's working remotely it seems. Not exactly a huge task to lock him out of the government's systems.

Given recent rulings from SCOTUS he's fucked.

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah the whole “I’m gonna show up to work” thing is just pride so he can say he wasn’t fired to people and show loyalty to the former President. No accomplished guy who has worked a real career believe he’ll just walk into a place and keep working.

Nov 17, 2019
I guess the big question would be, is there anything different about SSA (or USPS, IRS, etc.) than those other agencies that were subjects of the recent rulings?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Republicans are correct that politicizing agencies like this is a bad idea. Since they are so concerned about the head of the SSA being influenced by politics they should look into how he got there to begin with. Oh yeah, Obama nominated someone and Mitch McConnell refused to give her a hearing for four years.

So basically they are saying ‘how dare you politicize the position we have spent years politicizing!’

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Nothing I see here accuses or even implies wrongdoing.

"Since taking office, Commissioner Saul has undermined and politicized Social Security disability benefits, terminated the agency's telework policy that was utilized by up to 25 percent of the agency's workforce, not repaired SSA's relationships with relevant Federal employee unions including in the context of COVID-19 workplace safety planning, reduced due process protections for benefits appeals hearings, and taken other actions that run contrary to the mission of the agency and the President's policy agenda,"

You don't have to be a crook to be a stupid fuck.

Although, I have to say, his first firing, is still his best.

1625927793642.png

• Haha
Reactions: esquared

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Reactions: esquared

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...and-politics-b31675f4c5c286d08bc52466a2fc0165

Nothing I see here accuses or even implies wrongdoing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8a34fa-df99-11eb-a501-0e69b5d012e5_story.html
Angry advocates say he dawdled while millions of disabled Americans waited for him to turn over files to the Internal Revenue Service to release their stimulus checks — and accused him of an overzealous campaign to make disabled people reestablish their eligibility for benefits.

For their part, unions and advocates for the elderly and disabled cheered Saul’s and Black’s firings. Under Trump, Saul — who attended the University of Pennsylvania with the former president — had proposed what they called radical changes to make it harder for older and disabled workers to be found eligible for disability benefits and blocked access to assistance for non-English speakers. He also tried to increase the frequency of medical reviews to semiannually for disabled people receiving benefits, a proposal Biden blocked.
not only cruel, but an evil racist to boot.

Unions that represent administrative law judges who rule on disability benefits applications were infuriated by a policy Saul instituted to shift adjudications from them to agency attorneys, saying the move eroded their judicial independence and threatened protections for disabled Americans because agency attorneys would lean toward denying benefits.

Rep. Bill Pascrell Jr. (D-N.J.), who chairs that House Ways and Means oversight subcommittee, said in a statement that Saul and Black had “acted as foxes in the henhouse” with an agenda “to impose cruelty on seniors and the disabled.”

I think that helps answer your question. The man implemented the standard republican policy of attacking the disabled and elderly, stripping them of their benefits, and leaving the impoverished.

Specifically targeting working class people who worked hard jobs that over decades left them crippled and in pain. They were forced to retire early, and he focused on depriving them of the benefits that they paid in.

Last edited:

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Yeah the whole “I’m gonna show up to work” thing is just pride so he can say he wasn’t fired to people and show loyalty to the former President. No accomplished guy who has worked a real career believe he’ll just walk into a place and keep working.

s-l300.jpg

"Accomplished"...certainly not.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Bottom line as I see it, there is not a single Trump appointment backed by a McConnell led Senate that I would consider to be a non-politicized appointment meant to benefit the working class and the poor. It's beyond laughable that Moscow Mitch, the King of Politicizers would even dare to project his own notorious use of politicizing every single thing he could possibly turn to his advantage in the gov't on the opposition.

As for Trump, his use of politicizing the system was obviously used to feed his ego and his bank accounts and had nothing to do with serving The People at large yet everything to do with being the The Great Divider in order to create for himself a fascist state, the only possible way he could remain in power.

As far as I'm concerned every Trump appointment still in place is a conservative saboteur bent on damaging and blockading the Biden administration's efforts at forwarding the Democrat agenda in order to make him look as bad as or worse than the thoroughly corrupted Trump led gov't Biden took over from.

They ALL need to be gotten rid of ASAP.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Talking about Trump and those that Trump surrounds himself with, why do they all look like the cast from some Goodfellas sequel?
These folks were always there, working to advance the Republican agenda. Trump just brought these roaches into the spotlight.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

I would let him keep working.

He'll stop after he realizes a paycheck won't be forthcoming.

• Haha
Reactions: Fanatical Meat