Yoko Ono Pleads 'Give Peace a Chance'

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yup, we should never give peace a chance. We need a constant state of war so we can die as quick as possible. Good thinking.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
In America everyone has the right to be an idiot... even Yoko.

God Bless America.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Now there's a name I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing again. Her only claim to fame is that she was married to John Lennon and that she put out the worse music known to man

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Now there's a name I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing again. Her only claim to fame is that she was married to John Lennon and that she put out the worse music known to man
No kidding. She and Courtney Love need to move to the "Island of Supremely Irritating Widows of Talented Men Who Gained Fame By Riding On Hubby's Coattails Despite Being Utterly Devoid Of Talent Or Creativity" together. :|

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
Yoko Ono is one of those names that when I see or hear it I subconsciously cringe immediately. Then I collect my thoughts and think about the face punching thing.

I would allow her to remove the Larry King eyeglasses first. I'm not all heathen.

BigJohnKC

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
No kidding. She and Courtney Love need to move to the "Island of Supremely Irritating Widows of Talented Men Who Gained Fame By Riding On Hubby's Coattails Despite Being Utterly Devoid Of Talent Or Creativity" together. :|

"supremely irritating widows....." Classic :D
Why does the media continue to pay attention to this stupid woman? :confused: