Yo! Sup Gee Playa? I'm ChipsahoyBoyeee. What's your breakin' bboyzzzz name? (inspired by Dezign's thread)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

anno

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello
Originally posted by: anno
I'm Snowman. People have a hard time telling my race, sometimes, so I get called mixed or white or Amish a lot

you get called amish?

people look at you and think you're amish?

you need some new clothes..

My race, not my clothes :p T-shirt/polo + jeans/cut off shorts + sandals. I've been called Jewish (not even a nationality) and black before too. Some people are stupid apparently

mixed, white, black, jewish... dressin' like most any high school/college male this time of year.. amish???

that transcends stupid.

Masas

Feb 11, 2001
I wanna be...

~~TIGHTWALK~~

and btw...Aquaman...

we STILL use them cardboards...nothin like cardboards to soften asphalt...

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
I'm Snowman. People have a hard time telling my race, sometimes, so I get called mixed or white or Amish a lot

you get called amish?

My race, not my clothes :p T-shirt/polo + jeans/cut off shorts + sandals. I've been called Jewish (not even a nationality) and black before too. Some people are stupid apparently
Neither is "Amish", I think is what anno meant.

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Cyberian

you get called amish?

Neither is "Amish", I think is what anno meant.

If we're gonna nitpick then black isn't a nationality either, it's an ethnicity (so is "Jewish").

newbiepcuser

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
*sigh*

I thought that 80's were over.... :(

amish

My brother use to do this and they were called "Housers" (for the House parties) back then.

Before Dezign's threads, I only heard of this stuff(bboy/bgirl) through my friend up in N. Cali. She is photogrpahy for this Ricer site.

---->pics of some northern Cali event

Guess to each his/her own.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Mine is
T-Fizzle

Fo-shizzle!

Sad thing is that in real life, people really do call me T-Fizzle. I was at the bar one day and this dude just out of the blue came up to me in the midst of a bunch of people and said "From now on, I'm going to call you T-Fizzle!"
And of course.....it actually stuck.