Yo! Sup Gee Playa? I'm ChipsahoyBoyeee. What's your breakin' bboyzzzz name? (inspired by Dezign's thread)

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Yeah, it's poking fun...but it's good fun. :) It's a feel-good have fun with it thread.

So, I decided that my BREAKIN' BBOYZZZZ name is ChipsahoyBoyeee! <--say it like FlavaFlav would say it (inspired by bag of cookies in my pantry)

So, what's YOUR BBOYZZZZZ breakin' name?

ps
Of course this whole idea was fueled by the fact that I don't understand what the interest or attraction to this type of "dancing" and "music" *snicker* is. It's all Evil Rap, if you ask me, based on ideals and lifestyles that can only end in bankruptcy, jail time and ultimately, death...but hell, I wanna know your BBBBOYYYYzZZZZZ name, gee!

pps
I didn't crap in her thread. I'm not crapping here...just having some fun.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Dezign
LOL... I'm game...

Dezign here.

:p

You are cool in my book. :) Thanks for letting me have some fun. I'm just an ignorant old fart.......

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Aquaman
Aqualicious :D

Cheers,
Aquaman<<<<<<<<<, Cardboard boxes rule :D

Aquaman = Master of the Flattened Cardboard Box. *bows as gong sounds* *gooooooonnnnnnnnnggggg*

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Dezign
(oh, and you never know... some aspiring bboys may stumble across this thread in search of inspiration :) )

If it promotes your cause and hard work (you have all those links and good info on the show and that requires hard WORK) then I'm happy to help. :)

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001
2BBoy2Furious here rockin whatever it is I rock at the present time. YOU KNO HOW WE DO! Reckanize, nukkaheads!

SoylentGreen

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
If I ever have the desire in any way to speak or type in the manner here please shoot me.
rolleye.gif

Atrail

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello
I'm Snowman. People have a hard time telling my race, sometimes, so I get called mixed or white or Amish a lot

I was gonna say Inuit... jk :p

MistaTastyCakes

Golden Member
Oct 11, 2001
My name is DJ Big Mac, yo. I bes flippin da burgers while you flippin' yo lid at my mad mic skills. "NUMBA ONE WIT A COKE!" I exclaim while my g dawgs fix that sizzle patty fasta' than Busta Rhymes. You just watch, cracka. I gon' ditch dis job and sell my mom's Taurus and buy me a Bentley wit' my mad mic and breakin' skillz. Freestyle McRib in yo' ASS, yo!

anno

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
I'm Snowman. People have a hard time telling my race, sometimes, so I get called mixed or white or Amish a lot

you get called amish?

people look at you and think you're amish?

you need some new clothes..

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: anno

you get called amish?

people look at you and think you're amish?

you need some new clothes..

My race, not my clothes :p T-shirt/polo + jeans/cut off shorts + sandals. I've been called Jewish (not even a nationality) and black before too. Some people are stupid apparently