Yet another police shooting caught on video

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/05/us/miami-beach-police-shooting/

He allegedly raised his hand while holding a straight razor, so the police had to kill him.

Given he was standing still, with one hand of the police car, not sure how police standing away from him were in any danger. Certainly he didn't make any movement in anyone's direction.

I'm confident they will be absolved of all guilt and that the cops will determine their lives were in danger and hence a good shot, just like almost every other police killing.

Nov 8, 2012
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/05/us/miami-beach-police-shooting/

He allegedly raised his hand while holding a straight razor, so the police had to kill him.

Given he was standing still, with one hand of the police car, not sure how police standing away from him were in any danger. Certainly he didn't make any movement in anyone's direction.

I'm confident they will be absolved of all guilt and that the cops will determine their lives were in danger and hence a good shot, just like almost every other police killing.

If you're confident about a story that you know nothing about, had nothing to do with, did zero investigation, and the only "evidence" you have is what you read from a second-hand story from a media reporter....

I'm confident you are going to be an absolute failure in life. Also, I've got a bridge to sell you.....

Vaux

May 24, 2013
Wait a minute, this guy is white. Only black lives matter. I'm not wasting my time on this.

Ah hell, OK. I'll say that in this video you can't see his right hand. Which is the hand the weapon is in. If he raised it like they said he did..... well, he won't be making that mistake again.

For future reference: When a cop says drop it - you should drop it.

200_s.gif

Last edited:
Oct 16, 1999
It's really unreasonable to attempt to intimidate someone into submission with shouts and guns pointed at them and be completely intolerant when they mistakenly make a non-aggressive movement out of fear. I'm not watching the video, and maybe that's not what happens here, but it happens too damn much, and the responsibility for it in those situations falls on the people supposed to be the professionals.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
If you're confident about a story that you know nothing about, had nothing to do with, did zero investigation, and the only "evidence" you have is what you read from a second-hand story from a media reporter....

I'm confident you are going to be an absolute failure in life. Also, I've got a bridge to sell you.....

Did you even look at the shoot on video? That isn't 2nd hand. You can look for yourself. Or is that too hard?

Given that the majority of shootings caught on video haven't resulted in cop arrests, I feel I am correct in my statement.

You know, like video of the police executing Tamir Rice? The execution in Walmart? Eric Gardner? The list goes on.

Even with video, cops are getting away with murder. Why should this be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.