Yet another MTG Thread -- Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well it seems the only way she can get face time on screen is to puke up tall tales that are far more ridiculous than the previous ones. Can you just imagine the size and ferocity of the fish that got away from her if she went fishing on a boat and it took her two hours to get back to shore?

Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

Keep in mind that Empty Greene ran unopposed due to the Democrat in the race dropping out for personal reasons, so she was going to win no matter how many votes she got. I doubt her constituents expect anything of her. She’s just a fun lovin, hootin and hollerin, gun totin, Trump crazy mascot for her district. Boebert is different story. Her constituents actually voted her in.

Speaking of Boebert ... 911 was called on Lauren Boebert’s drunk husband after he smashes a neighbor’s mailbox looking for a fight for complaining about his son speeding down the street.

We really need a “Republican Officials Trailer Trash Moment of the Day” thread.

• Love
Reactions: hal2kilo

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Don't overlook that Green also filed (worthless) articles of impeachment against AG Merrick Garland because he asked for the Maralago warrant to be made public, thus "politicizing" and "weaponizing" it against a "political rival."

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Her house swatted for second time. :p

The latest: The Rome Police Department told Axios that it responded to a "swatting call" at Greene's residence at 2:53 a.m. Thursday.
  • The call was from an internet chat about a male who was possibly planning to shoot his family members and himself at Greene's home.
Details: "This call was received on what appeared to be a suicide crisis line from an internet chat," Rome police told Axios.
  • The caller said a male who "came out as transgender" had "claimed they shot the family."

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Her house swatted for second time. :p

The latest: The Rome Police Department told Axios that it responded to a "swatting call" at Greene's residence at 2:53 a.m. Thursday.
  • The call was from an internet chat about a male who was possibly planning to shoot his family members and himself at Greene's home.
Details: "This call was received on what appeared to be a suicide crisis line from an internet chat," Rome police told Axios.
  • The caller said a male who "came out as transgender" had "claimed they shot the family."
while it might sound funny for happening to someone who is generally a shitty person, swatting is totally fucked up no matter who's on the receiving end.

Feb 4, 2009
I’m sure she’s a fun girl to party with and do “stuff” with. Problem is the dumb is always there and that shot wears you down.
Good
Luck to both of them.

Reactions: Pohemi

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The phrase 'irretrievably broken' is a common one in divorce filings. It's used to inform the divorce court that the parties don't wish to seek counseling prior to dissoultion.

What disappoints me is that they're keeping the settlement private. Not because I care about MTG's finances specifically, but because I suspect that social media has been a significant source of income for politicians and I'm looking for any proof of this. MTG has a decent sized social media following, so her finances would be a good way to find this out.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
JeYFcIR.jpeg

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Goes to show just how much of a priority Green's supporters have toward representing their interests what with her being stripped of all committee assignments. It's like all they want for her to do is piss people off and make a nuisance of herself so as to remain "relevant".

Well, if that's what they want I guess they must be really proud of her because she's doing an excellent job of it.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
They are the majority in her state. And people as hateful as her run the Republican Party. The handwriting has been there for years and crystallized under Trump.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Goes to show just how much of a priority Green's supporters have toward representing their interests what with her being stripped of all committee assignments. It's like all they want for her to do is piss people off and make a nuisance of herself so as to remain "relevant".

Well, if that's what they want I guess they must be really proud of her because she's doing an excellent job of it.
The northwest regions she represents of Georgia are literally the southern suburbs of Chattanooga(located right across the state line to the north), aka "The Big Red of Tennessee".

FYI fact: The actual "Big Red" in the US is Tarrant County, for it's presidential voting in comparison to its population its population ratio.