Yet another MTG Thread -- Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tsinni Dave

Mar 1, 2022
no-troll.gif

Couldn't find this in blonde sorry! ;)
Uncanny. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
That's a really, really low bar for mediocre. Like accidentally trip over the bar low. Paint that sucker hazard yellow low. Declare it unsafe until the problem is fixed low.

Mediocre is BARELY adequate, however it IS "adequate". ;)

MTG is very much IN-adequate and thus is not even "mediocre". :p

old-female-norwegian-troll-grey-hair-ugly-female-scandinavian-troll-big-nose-bristly-standing-grey-hair-220815814.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsinni Dave
Feb 4, 2009
She’s not bad looking in the bar fly sense.
I imagine her as a woman who drinks a lot and is simply loud & irritating at the bar but also commands attention.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I would say Gaetz hit that but she's 32 years too old.
If Gatez were to become president, one thing we can predict for certain is a Monica Lewinsky happening all over again. But rather this time around, the DNA evidence would not be a cum stained jacket, but rather the DNA of the fetus in a female White House intern.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
no-troll.gif

Wouldnt it be funny if troll is off the hook cause she cant spell martial?

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well, Trump did anoint Marj, so what could go wrong with that, huh?

I really do wonder if there are still enough Trump infected nutjobs in her district for her to pull off a reelection now that she's shown her yokel constituency what a liability she is to them and their party writ large.

But then screaming out all of those ridiculous Q authored hoax conspiracies while modeling herself as THE champion supporter of 2A rights did get her to DC in the first place so more of the same should probably make up for her losing all of her committee assignments, right? /s

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Smug bitch lying put to music

Remember when Hillary agreed to sit in front of those pieces of shit for 12 hours straight, actually answering all of their questions without a single "I don't remember," and precisely zero crimes ever being revealed? That was interesting.

I wonder why Republicans always have to "not remember" when put under the same spotlight in order to "reveal no crimes," for a fraction of that time, and always claim they are victims, anyway.

It's really interesting.