Yemen seizes 'Israel-linked' cell

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
looks like the israelis are living up to the mossad motto of "by way of deception thou shalt do war"!!!!! ........oh i forgot, america has a "special relationship" with israel.
or from their logo:
Top: "kee betachbulot ta'ase lecha milchama"

Translation: "With clandestine terrorism we will conduct war"

Bottom: "Ha'Mossad Le'modiein"

Translation: "The institute for the collection of Information"

the article-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7656807.stm

Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said the security forces have arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants linked to Israeli intelligence.

The arrests were connected with an attack on the US embassy in Sanaa last month which killed at least 18 people, official sources were quoted saying.

Details of the trial will be announced later. You will hear about what goes on in the proceedings," he added.

The 17 September attack was the second to target the US embassy since April. Militants detonated car bombs before firing rockets at the heavily fortified building.

Mr Saleh did not identify the suspects, but official sources were quoted saying it was same cell - led by a militant called Abu al-Ghaith al-Yamani - whose arrest was announced a week after the attack.

this isnt the first time israeli agents got busted. those on 911 celebrating with the towes burning in the background are sick.

then we have-

On January 12, 2000, Indian Central Bureau of Intelligence (CBI) agents arrested 11 Israelis disguised as Islamic preachers (?tabliqis?) before they boarded a Bangladesh Biman Airlines flight from Calcutta to Dhaka. The 11 Israelis, reported at first to be Afghans who spent some time in Iran, were to attend an Islamic conference in Dhaka but the government of Bangladesh denied them a visa. They all had one-way tickets to Dhaka, something that triggered alarms in Bangladesh. CBI officials were surprised when they discovered the arrested Islamic preachers were actually Israelis from the West Bank. After the Israelis were arrested, Israel exerted enormous pressure on the Indians to release them and permit them to return to Tel Aviv. A CBI official said, ?It appeared that they could be working for a sensitive organization in Israel and were on a mission to Bangladesh.? It was suspected that the Israelis, who could have been Afghan Jews, may have been recruited by Mossad to penetrate Al Qaeda cells in Bangladesh.
http://911review.org/brad.com/ISRAELI_ART_STUDENTS.html

or this mexican incident:
http://www.aztlan.net/mexmossad.htm
We were alerted this morning by a subscriber from Mexico that two Israelis were arrested Wednesday inside the Palacio Legislativo de San Lázaro (Mexican Congress) in Mexico City. Both were armed with 9 mm automatics and one was carrying a military hand grenade, electrical wiring and other bomb related materials. The Israeli Embassy at Sierra Madre 2155, colonia Lomas de Chapultepec has close its doors to the Mexican Press and are refusing to talk. The incident has been independently verified by La Voz de Aztlan through Mexican diplomatic, press and other sources in Mexico City.
La Voz de Aztlan has also learned that the Israeli Embassy used heavy handed measures to have the two Israelis released. Very high level emergency meetings took place between Mexican Secretary of Foreign Relations Jorge Gutman, General Macedo de la Concha and a top Ariel Sharon envoy who flew to Mexico City specially for that purpose

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
I thought they were our friends... you know, bonfire and kumbaya. Who would've thought they would do clandestine operations that are completely in their best interest :roll:

AAman

Golden Member
May 29, 2001
"Mr Saleh did not say what evidence had been found to show the group's links with Israel, a regional enemy of Yemen." The OP seems to be lacking in basic knowledge of the ME- everything is the zionist's fault, none of it is ever the fault of any Arab/Moslem regime, group, or any part of its religion. This stuff is just made up every day in their governments, mosques, news outlets, cafes, etc., and you fell for it. Priceless.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Only fools believe Israel is a friend to the USA. They only pretend to like us as long as we're giving them money and weapons.

My first thoughts when the 9-11 attacks happened was, "MOSSAD!" What better way to draw the US into their war with the Arabic nations than to stage an attack on US soil and hand it on Muslims...

(suspicious bastard, ain't I?)

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Geez its YEMEN saying this.
As far as credibility goes Yemen is right up there in with North Korea, or Sarah Palin.

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Israelis are shrewd and conniving. I wouldn't put anything past them at all.
One thing they've done very well is that they've had us fighting their wars for them.

dualsmp

Golden Member
Aug 16, 2003
Originally posted by: JS80
lol @ the anti-semitism in P&N. you guys can all burn in hell.

So if we criticize the Nigerian government (for whatever reason), that somehow makes us anti-black? What kind of logic is that?

Harabec

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2005
So far we're responsible for:
World War I
World War II
Every ME arab death since 1900
Every economic crisis in the world since 1948
9/11
And so on...

Anything else you'd like to add?

BTW, the first sentence you translated (it's from the bible, btw) means something much deeper. You must be smart and cunning and always find new ways to have the upper hand and surprise the enemy.
Trust me...EVERY "first world" government engages in such activities. Just look at your proxy wars, the cold war etc.

wwswimming

Banned
Jan 21, 2006
it's hard to have a neutral conversation about Israel in America.

America acknowledges the 60th anniversary of Israel, yet overlooks what
the Palestinians call "Al Nakba", their own Holocaust. 400 Palestinian
villages were destroyed in order for Israel to be created.

As far as the possible connection between the perpetrators of the incident
in Yemen & Israel, TBD.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: Harabec
So far we're responsible for:
World War I
World War II
Every ME arab death since 1900
Every economic crisis in the world since 1948
9/11
And so on...

Anything else you'd like to add?

BTW, the first sentence you translated (it's from the bible, btw) means something much deeper. You must be smart and cunning and always find new ways to have the upper hand and surprise the enemy.
Trust me...EVERY "first world" government engages in such activities. Just look at your proxy wars, the cold war etc.

You're projecting way too much. Stop hating yourself.