Year of the Whiners ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
...this is the smelly kid in the room once again screaming, "No I'm not! YOU'RE smelly!!"

Well, the world is quickly getting tired of the cry-bully PC culture... and to show it, here's another fantastic musical number! :D Come be PC!!

Didn't this conversation start when you whined victimhood for Trump supporters?

Like i said...

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Didn't this conversation start when you whined victimhood for Trump supporters?

Like i said...

...and like I said, crybullies (like yourself?) are the ones having the violent temper tantrums and PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING people in the process.

Yes, it's happening on all the political sides, but your "we aren't whiners, YOU are!" pals are doing it exponentially more.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
...and like I said, crybullies (like yourself?) are the ones having the violent temper tantrums and PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING people in the process.

Yes, it's happening on all the political sides, but your "we aren't whiners, YOU are!" pals are doing it exponentially more.

I've only detected one whiner in this thread- you.

The rest? Trump calls for violence, gets violence. It's a simple concept, easy to understand unless you want not to understand.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
You guys ain't seen noth'in yet. Just wait 'til Hillary ascends the throne, the Senate goes back to the Dems and the flood gates open wide for installing Supreme Court justices.

Wuh-wuh-wuh-waaaaaaaahhhh! :D
As long as the Dems don't get too cocky and self-confident, that seems to be the most probable result. Trump has already alienated enough people to lose the election. The only thing he's really good at is coming up with nicknames for people and even there he's slacking off. 'Crooked Hillary?' Really? That's the best you can do.