Yay for pants!

myusername

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2003
hm. how did that happen?

anyway, express sale is on again so I spent $250 buying clothes instead of wearing the ones I already have sitting in my closet and hardly ever wear.

On the upside, 4 new pairs of jeans for the collection, which is good because my fatass has gotten too big for all but 2 pair that I currently own.

And no, if you came in late, this really asn't supposed to be a post, but I'm using a compact keyboard and after a couple "whoops, whoops, hmmm... " I reloaded ATOT and found I had made a thread, so here you go.

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
So you spent $250 on what exactly? Just 4 pairs of jeans? If so, that's not much of a sale....

myusername

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2003
Originally posted by: tfinch2
So you spent $250 on what exactly? Just 4 pairs of jeans? If so, that's not much of a sale....

4 jeans, 1 chinos, 2 shorts, 3 pairs boxers, 1 longsleeve, 1 shortsleeve, 3 tees.

Originally posted by: Mo0o
I never knew you were a girl
Express for men.

Although I had my very first therapy session today, and my therapist's initial reaction is that she thinks I am gay.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: myusername

4 jeans, 1 chinos, 2 shorts, 3 pairs boxers, 1 longsleeve, 1 shortsleeve, 3 tees.

Express for men.

Although I had my very first therapy session today, and my therapist's initial reaction is that she thinks I am gay.

BWAHAHA :laugh:

You guys here on ATOT sure make my boring days seem a little funnier.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
I have a pair of pants that are ripped around the ankles (like really badly ripped). Should I turn them into shorts?

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
DainBramaged Poetry:

I like pants
I feel bad for ants
because they can't wear pants
I wear Abercrombie brand
cuz they make me feel glad

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001

Express for men.

"anyway, express sale is on again so I spent $250 buying clothes instead of wearing the ones I already have sitting in my closet and hardly ever wear."

I'd think you were gay as well.

myusername

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Mrvile
I have a pair of pants that are ripped around the ankles (like really badly ripped). Should I turn them into shorts?

I use my old jeans for working on the car. Denim shorts have not been in style for probably close to a decade. You certainly can, but for God's sakes make sure they aren't too short. Unless you're hot :lips: :p

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

damn you know therapy is free sex with the therapist right? ;)

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Aw man, pants? Pants are an invention of the textile elite to keep us all subservient. Break free of their chains, go pantless this winter!

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: yllus
Aw man, pants? Pants are an invention of the textile elite to keep us all subservient. Break free of their chains, go pantless this winter!

I tried that, the public library had me arrested :(

733SHiFTY

Banned
Jun 22, 2005

for express jeans, yeah it is

and no, I'm not gay :D

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: 733SHiFTY

As a straight male, I have trouble walking into a store that has that many Esses on the end of it. If you sssssay it just right it ssssoundssss like ssssteam essscaping.

Jawo

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
Originally posted by: 733SHiFTY

As a straight male, I have trouble walking into a store that has that many Esses on the end of it. If you sssssay it just right it ssssoundssss like ssssteam essscaping.

Ditto.....not to mention that Express is owned by the same company that owns Victoria's Secret....if that means anything;)

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
straight men are pathetic for many reasons, one of which is they define themselves by what they aren't, i.e., gay. what an impoverished inner life you people must have, it's like you can't think or decide for yourself, you're worrying what other males are thinking of you. so pathetic.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Express For Men is an Oxymoron

Who the hell uses the word chinos?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: aidanjm
straight men are pathetic for many reasons, one of which is they define themselves by what they aren't, i.e., gay. what an impoverished inner life you people must have, it's like you can't think or decide for yourself, you're worrying what other males are thinking of you. so pathetic.
my, aren't we the self-righteous twit?

pclstyle

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2004

stupidest comment. Ever.

god i can picture it being spoken in person too, with a really annoying nasal lisp and a z-snap. pretentious fvck.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

That's a pretty big statement there. I don't classify myself as heterosexual because I am not gay, I define it as I am sexually attracted to women. I don't hate men, but I don't find myself attracted to them either...I am not *avoiding* the attraction, it just hasn't happened.

As far as thinking and deciding, it's a conscious and subconscious choice I make outside of being pressured to 'like women'. Also as far as men or women, I really don't care what they think of me...I do my best to do my best, if that results in someone still thinking bad of me so be it....there are always going to be people that don't get you and people that do.

If you feel oppressed as if you can't come out of the closet, that is your own doing. Not heterosexuals faults.