Yay for creationists

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Originally posted by: ZeroIQ
Originally posted by: BeauJangles
Originally posted by: sandorski
I tried my best to keep up. I'm at work and I have other things to do. I'm a creationist and I believe God created everything. I do not have strong feelings that both should be taught in science class and I really don't care that much about it. It's been awhile since I've engaged in a debate like this and I'm very rusty.

9 vs. 1... I think I held up okay.

If "I think I held up okay" means you didn't have your mind changed, then you did ok...I guess, congrats. :roll:

Thinking that you were going to change my mind in this debate makes you more of an idiot than you think I am.

It's good you have a user name that sums up yourself so succinctly.

I believe that's 6 now.

Originally posted by: Cerpin Taxt
I'm a creationist and I believe God created everything.
That doesn't mean you have to believe that evolution is false. Evolution can be viewed as how God created everything -- millions of Christians and other theistic evolutionists maintain this belief just fine.

The problem is that you're uncritically swallowing the total lies spoonfed to you by the religious conservatives and regurgitating them on the forum. Think for yourself, for crissakes.

What else do you think they're lying to you about?

I could do that.... but I am not going to. When the Bible said that God created man in his own image, created the birds, and trees, etc - that is what I believe. I do not believe the "lies spoonfed to [me]", I believe the Bible.

I do believe that there is micro-evolution within a species, but I do not believe any other theory.

You believe the Bible?? A book collected and edited by a Roman Emperor to help bolster his theocratic dictatorship????