yay all a's this entire year in 8th grade

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
they should give out numeric grades so the over achievers can slave over the last few points to get to 100 while you get the chicks

Actaeon

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2000
Originally posted by: dighn
notepad + browser = fake report card?!! :confused:

j/k congrats i guess

Naw, its not fake, my school had the same system running. Just put in a student id, and some password that involves your DoB or name (i forgot), and it would give access to the account from anywhere. It updates the page everytime a teacher updates their electronic grade book. You can see what you made on each assignment, if you have anything missing, blah blah, an exact copy of the teacher's gradebook. It was supposed to be made for parents to track student grades at all times. Of course I never told my parents ;).

link to my old schools (fixed)

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: gooseman
Originally posted by: Shawn
8th grade? yikes! I just finished HS. sucks to be you.

Just finished high school? Yikes? I've been out of college for 15 years. Sucks to be you!!
;)

that is one of those posts that just made me really chuckle...

:laugh:

BillyBobJoel71

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Actaeon
Originally posted by: dighn
notepad + browser = fake report card?!! :confused:

j/k congrats i guess

Naw, its not fake, my school had the same system running. Just put in a student id, and some password that involves your DoB or name (i forgot), and it would give access to the account from anywhere. It updates the page everytime a teacher updates their electronic grade book. You can see what you made on each assignment, if you have anything missing, blah blah, an exact copy of the teacher's gradebook. It was supposed to be made for parents to track student grades at all times. Of course I never told my parents ;).

link to my old schools (fixed)

here is my link to get in: http://piv.browardschools.com/piv/piv.exe
so its not fake, its updated whe nthe teachers get off there asses and put in grades. my parents don't feel like loggin in even if i make them

BillyBobJoel71

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2005
where is that, up by the hurricane stiking areas or southern of coral springs. you use the pinnalce program like our county does, its very useful

Actaeon

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2000
To the west of you. It is right below of Orange county. I am where Mickey Mouse is :)

EDIT: Oops, west, not east ;). East of you is the ocean!

ts3433

Platinum Member
Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: SuperTyphoon
aww high school in 3 months is it scary lol

Couldn't tell you; I'm finishing my freshman year at a high school with only 360 students. I'm sure if you were bound for my high school our required two years of Latin would intimidate you a bit. I find it fun and useful, but that's because I'm the freak known as me, according to some of my peers. :D

Congratulations on your achievements. :waterorothernonalcoholicbeverage;

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: jjzelinski
Some of you guys have an obvious inferiority complex to be treating this kid like you are. This is not a pub...

Off Topic
A public meeting place, a Pub, if you will... A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Things you might want to tell everyone... Or things you wouldn''t say to anyone else.

Not saying I disagree with the rest of what you said... just pointing that fact out

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003

Just finished high school? Yikes? I've been out of college for 15 years. Sucks to be you!!
;)

Just entered mid-life? Yikes? I've been out of the womb for 24 years. Sucks to be you!! ;)

gooseman

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by: amcdonald

;)

Just entered mid-life? Yikes? I've been out of the womb for 24 years. Sucks to be you!! ;)

Ahhh, haven't you heard that life begins at 40?

deadlyapp

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2004
woooopty do.
4.0 up till 10th grade damnit. now im down to a 3.9, fockin running start.

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: pray4mojo
I had straight A's in middle school too. Then I got to high school.

I had straight A's in high school too. Then I got to university.