YAWDT (Yet another woman driver thread)

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
Yes, they are awful drivers.

I have been in three near miss accidents, all of which have been at the fault of the other driver. They all happened to be female drivers.

I don?t usually suffer from road rage, but on these three occasions I became quite riled up at the sheer stupidity of their manoeuvres.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
They're gonna put the headlight dimmer switch back on the floor since that one blonde got her high heel stuck in the steering wheel. :shocked:

Jun 14, 2003
saw a woman trying to park her vauxhall corsa in a normal bay today.

the corsa is a small car, 3 doors, 1.2 litre engine..... you know a small, nimble car thats easy to drive around town.

oh my she made the biggest haulix of it ever. she must of turned into the space way too early, her car was pretty much diagnol across the parking space and she got the left rear quarter panel caught on the BMW 330 (E90) next to her. a passer by had to guide her back out th space because she was basically sat diagnolly across and touching this BMW. i could hear the scraping noises as she jerked the car back out of the space. her car was bright orange, and the beemer a light champagne color....i would be pissed if that was my BMW. its had nice orange scuff marks on its rear bumper.

also went to tescos today, behind someone in a brand spankin new Land Rover Freelander 2. then they just decide to stop, after about 1 minute they put the indicators on, but i couldnt go around becuase there were cars coming the other way, i was stuck in a little cross roads in the car park so i thought id reverse and go around that way. but no. a woman had driven right up my backside, another behind her, another to the sides of her.... i was basically boxed in by the wiminz! caused a right jam in the car park that did, and because the women drivers had al driven up each others butt in the middle of this cross road, the people coming toward me couldnt get out either! i was stuck.

the person in the Freelander eventually realised that they should get out of everyones way, they moved and everyone got free again. i drive past them and lo and be hold......... blond woman, big sunglasses (it was cold and raining and overcast grey skys...so why she needed these i dont know).

really it was her fault, for jus deciding to park up in the middle of the car park road, but then other women shoppers just compounded it by just not thinking about where they were putting their cars and how much space they had to play with.

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
Originally posted by: otispunkmeyer
saw a woman trying to park her vauxhall corsa in a normal bay today.

the corsa is a small car, 3 doors, 1.2 litre engine..... you know a small, nimble car thats easy to drive around town.

oh my she made the biggest haulix of it ever. she must of turned into the space way too early, her car was pretty much diagnol across the parking space and she got the left rear quarter panel caught on the BMW 330 (E90) next to her. a passer by had to guide her back out th space because she was basically sat diagnolly across and touching this BMW. i could hear the scraping noises as she jerked the car back out of the space. her car was bright orange, and the beemer a light champagne color....i would be pissed if that was my BMW. its had nice orange scuff marks on its rear bumper.

also went to tescos today, behind someone in a brand spankin new Land Rover Freelander 2. then they just decide to stop, after about 1 minute they put the indicators on, but i couldnt go around becuase there were cars coming the other way, i was stuck in a little cross roads in the car park so i thought id reverse and go around that way. but no. a woman had driven right up my backside, another behind her, another to the sides of her.... i was basically boxed in by the wiminz! caused a right jam in the car park that did, and because the women drivers had al driven up each others butt in the middle of this cross road, the people coming toward me couldnt get out either! i was stuck.

the person in the Freelander eventually realised that they should get out of everyones way, they moved and everyone got free again. i drive past them and lo and be hold......... blond woman, big sunglasses (it was cold and raining and overcast grey skys...so why she needed these i dont know).

really it was her fault, for jus deciding to park up in the middle of the car park road, but then other women shoppers just compounded it by just not thinking about where they were putting their cars and how much space they had to play with.

Typical...