YATPRATRP - Yet another thread proving Republicans are the racist, homophobic and anti Semitic party

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Bellow is the biggest proof of racism in America.

Apparently Fox news made an arrest of an African American teen with green dyed hair in NYC, a headline news on their website.

However, the top comment in the comment section has nothing to do about the arrest, but rather is a horrifying racist comment that calls dark skinned people an invasive species that needs removal from the country.
1660788334327.png

But these racists don't stop there. They go on even further, claiming that civilians should take up arms against these humans.
1660788478397.png
The sick racism does not even stop there, it keeps leveling up in the comment section, where one comment even claimed that Lincoln's actions were unconstitutional and violated the constitution.
1660788733124.png

Lastly, they claim that the law and punishment should be the same for all ages, and that the arrested teenager should be tried, convicted, and punished like an adult with no bail, and should have permanent stain on the record.
1660788952065.png

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Apparently Fox news made an arrest of an African American teen with green dyed hair in NYC, a headline news on their website.

However, the top comment in the comment section has nothing to do about the arrest, but rather is a horrifying racist comment that calls dark skinned people an invasive species that needs removal from the country.
View attachment 66063

But these racists don't stop there. They go on even further, claiming that civilians should take up arms against these humans.
View attachment 66064
The sick racism does not even stop there, it keeps leveling up in the comment section, where one comment even claimed that Lincoln's actions were unconstitutional and violated the constitution.
View attachment 66065

Lastly, they claim that the law and punishment should be the same for all ages, and that the arrested teenager should be tried, convicted, and punished like an adult with no bail, and should have permanent stain on the record.
View attachment 66067

We all know Republicans only care about crime committed by darkies.

Stealing top secret classified material
Coup against the federal and beating federal officers

Fine with them

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

View attachment 66063
I love how they fail to see how white Europeans are the major 'invasive species' that has done the most damage to this country than any other immigrant group possibly has.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
No excuse whatsoever for either the scum that posted that comment or for the bastage's @ Fox for leaving it there for all to see BUT isn't this "poor girl" one of three who kicked the $hit out of a 77 year old lady allegedly while yelling that it was "because she was white"?

(I refuse to read that linked Fox article but I recall this story)

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
Well, a desperate Colorado Republican congressional candidate who is Latina, forgot her background when she labeled two other People of Color as chimps.

Gotta love those Republicans. They indeed keep Hate Alive.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
Things are so bad in New York City with innocent people being shot, stabbed, pummeled and shoved onto subway tracks, it is hard to express sympathy for the accused.

I sometimes read the comment sections of NY Post stories. And Amol S. is right.

The comments are filled with racist hate and rage. But most stories about Black people, even celebrities, are the same.

This is the same newspaper, long a beacon of Humanity and Equality, that published an editorial cartoon of the slaughtered gorilla Harambe and likened the animal to then-President Barack Obama.

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Things are so bad in New York City with innocent people being shot, stabbed, pummeled and shoved onto subway tracks, it is hard to express sympathy for the accused.

I sometimes read the comment sections of NY Post stories. And Amol S. is right.

The comments are filled with racist hate and rage. But most stories about Black people, even celebrities, are the same.

This is the same newspaper, long a beacon of Humanity and Equality, that published an editorial cartoon of the slaughtered gorilla Harambe and likened the animal to then-President Barack Obama.
Things in NYC seem fine to me - what part of the city do you live in?

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
What surprised me about this story is the guy was stupid enough to allow the image to be seen by others.

He's probably grateful for the attention, knowing he'll land somewhere nice.

One thing about White Supremacists: They do enjoy a lot of behind-the-scenes financial support.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Leader of the Republican party takes a racist shot at the wife of Mitch McConnell. I have no love for Mitch but just shows Republicans will not purge themselves of this kind of filth.
Trump's racist comment on Elaine Chao, McConnell's wife, draws criticism from the right (msn.com)
Rick Scott was interviewed twice and could not bring himself to say anything bad about what was said. I would consider him to be a major leader in the Republican party, being in charge of the RNC. He since sent a statement to CNN saying racists comments are never appropriate. I guess implying violence by death is appropriate though. Don't stick that skelitor neck out too far!

Reactions: Lezunto

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
He muttered and mumbled his way around that question. POS!

Show us how you condone that shit without saying it.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
That was a good dig at DeSantis over Flightgate. No wonder Republicans are ripping her. Nobody else cares because they are smart enough to know what she’s talking about. The farmers / growers in Plant City need lots of migrant workers to pick the delicious strawberries when they are in season.

Reactions: hal2kilo

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004