YATPRATRP - Yet another thread proving Republicans are the racist, homophobic and anti Semitic party

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Republicans: We gotta find us a ni**er to string up. How about this uppidy one?"
GOP Official Who Called for 'Lynching' of Lloyd Austin Refuses to Resign (msn.com)

One way to look at this is that we can praise that white supremacist Dietrich for admitting that "Freedom-loving conservative patriots in the military," by his definition, are actually white supremacists...because Austin is targeting white supremacists.

Guess Dietrich said the quiet part out loud, again.

Reactions: hal2kilo

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Forget the fact that his analogy was horrible, that bill being discussed levied fines on homeless people camping on government property. Just keep repeating that part until you hear how stupid that sounds…they will levy fines on homeless people…
Got to keep that private jail functioning.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Republican nominee for AG of Nevada calls for the lynching of the black AG Aaron Ford

I am SO GLAD I live in a state where no Republican has a chance to secure a major state office (California!!!). The last one I can think of was Arnold when Grey Davis was ousted because of energy policies that it turned out were caused by Texas energy company shenanigans. I have never voted for a Republican in my life and very much doubt I ever will.

You know, it really is not hyperbole or an exaggeration to say that the Republican Party IS the racist party.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Wow.... what a piece of trash that "woman" is. :oops: :rolleyes:
Gov. Kay Ivey on Monday lamented the idea that Americans would be forced to learn Spanish if President Biden keeps "shipping illegal immigrants" in the country.
Funny thing is I took 3 semesters (1 1/2 years) of Spanish in grade school. So, I already know some. I can make out some when I hear it. My vocabulary isn't great, nor is my hearing. I have never been in a position where I had to communicate in Español. But TBH, I wouldn't mind it a bit. It's something I'd like, so I could become what I could proudly say is bilingual. I studied German for the same amount of time at the university. My Spanish is probably better, partly because the syntax is easier to grasp than that of German. Also, I don't casually hear German spoken where I live.

Kay Ivey is a total jerk for saying that, though. Ugly face too.

Whose face shows no light will never become a star. - William Blake

AAWgxQq.img

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That was no slip up, she said exactly what she meant to. Enunciated correctly and didn't even attempt to say the word "to," that flappy armed harpy isn't fooling anyone.

The repug party is no longer a political party per se, it's a white supremacy movement bent on fascist minority rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lezunto

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
These people are unreal.

Eligible non voters! You guys have to step up bigtime in November, or this country is fucked for at least the rest of our adult lives.

• Love
Reactions: iRONic and Muse

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Republicans proving they are the racist and anti Semitic party. Check out who Doug Mastriano, Republican candidate for Governor of PA is besties with. No way the Republican Party will denounce this kind of hate which is mainstreamed in their party.

Inside Pa. Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Mastriano's Connection to a Racist, Antisemitic Social Media Platform (msn.com)

And he actually paid them with campaign funds--supposedly for an ad campaign (read: paid outreach to racists).

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Michael Harriot of TheGrio would like to weigh in:

From that interview.
"MTG: I believe that white men are the most persecuted identity in America"
WTF!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lezunto