YATPRATRP - Yet another thread proving Republicans are the racist, homophobic and anti Semitic party

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Those newsmax reporters must feel like they have a laser bullseye on their forehead when she turns to answer the bullshit they are forced to ask. I almost feel sorry for them. *this* close to sympathy for the pig-fucker supporting shit stains,

Reactions: hal2kilo

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Wait a second, the party that pushed for intelligent design to be taught in school now want to ban any talk about the existence of systemic racism? ID was a clear violation of the separation of church and state.

That has to be susceptible to First Amendment objection. Ban discussion of some issues on threat of eliminating funding is "official" denial of constitutionally protected speech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Taken from another thread but applies here. Republicans got themselves a 2-fer which just cements who they really are, the Racist Party.

On Thursday, New York Attorney General Letitia James announced that her office had filed a motion to join a federal lawsuit stemming from Wohl and Burkman's racist robocall scheme targeting Black voters in urban areas ahead of the 2020 election.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Republicans continue to wear their white hoods proudly. Thread below applies here as well.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
They've passed a law in TX (I heard recently) making it illegal to discuss racism in schools. You can't make this stuff up. Isn't that against Amendment #1? TX seems to be pretty much a shit hole.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Man I miss those guys!

Key still got it--he is hosting SNL this weekend.

Peele seems to have left comedy--or at least he's found his true calling as a genius horror movie auteur (can't wait to see the new Candyman--was one of my faves growing up.)

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Key still got it--he is hosting SNL this weekend.

Peele seems to have left comedy--or at least he's found his true calling as a genius horror movie auteur (can't wait to see the new Candyman--was one of my faves growing up.)
Thanks for the tip. I'm watching both.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
They never fail to deliver...

Images cropped up on social media Monday night advertising a Gosar fundraiser with America First PAC, a group run by young far-right operative Nick Fuentes, who has promoted white-nationalist ideas and whom the Justice Department has labeled a “white supremacist.” Below is a tweet from former GOP congressman Denver Riggelman (Va.).
Fuentes has defended segregation and bemoaned the United States losing its “White demographic core.” He has cast doubt on the millions of deaths in the Holocaust and engaged in a lengthy metaphor likening the deaths to cookies baking in an oven. He labeled the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol “awesome” and the racist rally in Charlottesville that resulted in the death of a counterprotester “incredible.”

A GOP congressman appears to ally with white nationalists — again (msn.com)

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Is racism itself illegal? Its abhorrent, but I dont think its illegal (yet).

So, so what?
as in is being racist illegal? no (with exceptions obviously, like employment). but don't expect that to shield you from social consequences.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Is racism itself illegal? Its abhorrent, but I dont think its illegal (yet).

So, so what?
So what indeed. It’s not illegal and just because he’s an elected representative who might be racist doesn’t mean his ideas are bad.

He might have great ideas on immigration, where policing needs to happen, punishing crime and how to secure the vote from… undesirable influences. Which would need to balance against this alleged behavior that probably didn’t happen

Besides anybody who has an issue with his behavior is probably a racist themselves.

/some conservative

Reactions: ch33zw1z