YATPRATRP - Yet another thread proving Republicans are the racist, homophobic and anti Semitic party

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I could fill up this OP with Republicans overt/covert support of racism. I'll start with the latest incidents from just this week. No condemnation from GOP leadership. As this thread grows as I'm sure it will the notion that racism is a both sides problem will be stunted. For those who still insist it's a both sides problem feel free to create one for Democrats. We will compare notes in a year.

I give you the latest Republican white nationalist supporter Paul Gosur

Reactions: Lezunto and bononos

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This is a racist thread and the OP is a racist. To wit: "Another self loathing Negro "

Earth hath no greater racists than the white virtue signaler running around calling everyone racist.
Evidence silly boy. I don't make those accusations without evidence. Maybe you should try reading the posts instead of deflection when people like me point out wrongdoing.

BTW - If you have refuting evidence feel free to respond. I stand behind everything I post.

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
White conservatives dont care or will actively support it.
Black conservatives wont believe it or will pretend it doesnt matter.

Reactions: Lezunto

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
But it’s not fair, you get to use the n word and he doesn’t:( that’s where the real racism is!

Some racism could be explained due to ignorance, we are beyond ignorance at this point.

Won’t someone please give the traitor some of his privilege back?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
But it’s not fair, you get to use the n word and he doesn’t:( that’s where the real racism is!

Some racism could be explained due to ignorance, we are beyond ignorance at this point.

Won’t someone please give the traitor some of his privilege back?
Oh man... SlowLogic(tm), almost forgot about that. Allocating funds to projects is racism cause it keeps the black man dependent on the system. Calling out systemic racism is racist cause it creates racism where there was none. Affirmative action, racist.
“jews will not replace us” “jews will not replace us” “jews will not replace us”

I learned so much from that man.

Btw, if you as a white man(like me) is uncertain about this racism thing AND you are into computer games? Try getting into an online pvp thing where you are teamed up with random players, create a black character and see how long before someone calls you the N word.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Sen Ron Johnson adding to the list. He didn't feel threatened by what happened at the capitol Jan 6 but if the exact same thing had happened if Trump won and the people storming the capitol were black..........horrors

Crime is only crime if ni**ers are the perps. Ron saying it out loud.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Sen Ron Johnson adding to the list. He didn't feel threatened by what happened at the capitol Jan 6 but if the exact same thing had happened if Trump won and the people storming the capitol were black..........horrors

I am using a mobile browser so I don't get the whole title. I am not sure what's worse, knowing their deep dark secrets and seeing the deplorables support them for it, or having it hidden and festering. I guess its like ripping a band aid off...a band aid covering the worst traits of humanity.

"Republican Senator Ron Johnson says he 'never felt threatened' by MAGA rioters on January 6, but would have been worried if it was BLM or Antifa"

Reactions: hal2kilo

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Do only Blacks support Antifa or BLM? Do only Blacks riot for Antifa or BLM?
I recall Rittenhouse defending himself from such a mob. Those who were shot were not Black.

I believe we can firmly establish that violent left wing groups are not racially exclusive.
Are you trying to affirm otherwise? Why would you inject racism where there is none?