YATPRATRP - Yet another thread proving Republicans are the racist, homophobic and anti Semitic party

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I have a small amount of hope for this country. Judson Blevins was an Oklahoma City councilman. He was also caught in a picture attending the infamous Charlottesville Unite the Right rally. He was one of those Tiki carrying Nazis. He was also a member of white nationalist groups. Progressives in the town organized and included right minded conservatives, organized a recall election and got this Nazi booted out of office. Blevins when pressed on why he did it, one of his responses, “pushing back on this anti-white hatred that is so common in media entertainment”. I guess marching and chanting, “Jews will not replace us” is fighting that made-up anti-white agenda.

Oklahoma City is deep red, so it is nice to know at least some Republicans are willing to do the right thing.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/juds...tion-enid-oklahoma_n_660c9597e4b0328a72be47d9

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
MTG now trying to deny her white nationalist/antisemite associations. I guess since the election is coming up. We won't forget the Republican Party is the party of antisemites/white nationalists.

Reactions: iRONic

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
MTG now trying to deny her white nationalist/antisemite associations. I guess since the election is coming up. We won't forget the Republican Party is the party of antisemites/white nationalists.

She very well might NOT be a card carrying Nazi/KKK member.

But the important thing is that the actual Nazis/KKK members think she is.