YATPRATRP - Yet another thread proving Republicans are the racist, homophobic and anti Semitic party

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
TBH I think that pic is fake too (AI)...I see a few spots that don't look right, like one of the lil girl's eyes are too close together, the hand around the arm looks off, and one of the boys hands is missing a finger, etc

He couldn't find a picture of the perfect lily-white family, apparently.

Maybe its this.

1703749575581.png

Attachments

• 1703749541298.png
    1703749541298.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: Captante and Pohemi

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
that's an ai pic...both boys have only 4 fingers...woman top left looks to be in her late 20's/early 30's (second wife?) the whole picture looks off

Reactions: Pohemi

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Rules are different for black people I guess.

This is exactly how guilty people behave when they're called out for their crimes against humanity. They'll vociferously deny what they are in public while quietly seeking solace among themselves and agree in circular logic fashion that it's perfectly OK to be racists because they all agree that it's OK to be that way to begin with. Their justification for their racist beliefs is that their forebearers were racists and it was perfectly fine back then so it must be perfectly fine for them in the present. For many it's a family tradition that's taught and passed on from generation to generation ad infinitum.

And we have the whole Republican party in agreement that exploiting racism is a really effective way to promote unity and solidarity within the party and a means to keep winning elections in those states where racists are in a majority and are fine with using their racism as a means to keep those colored folks in their place and out of any gov't office that gives those non-whites a say in how they should be treated as equals just like the Constitution and the BOR indicate (ie - Alabama).

Reactions: Captante and Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
TBH I think that pic is fake too (AI)...I see a few spots that don't look right, like one of the lil girl's eyes are too close together, the hand around the arm looks off, and one of the boys hands is missing a finger, etc

He couldn't find a picture of the perfect lily-white family, apparently.
yea, that pic looks shopped to the max.

Reactions: Pohemi and Captante

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
GCXWPHWXsAASOmu.png

They really just do not give a fuck anymore. When people show you who they are...believe them.
Is that second lady a sister wife or just the lady that has threesomes with the parents?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Rep. Troy Neils -R says the following about Cori Bush - D

She doesn’t even support the police,” Nehls said Tuesday. “But the idea to pay her thug, money to try to help protect her this and that, for what?” Nehls said. “Maybe if she wouldn’t be so loud all the time, maybe she wouldn’t be getting threats.”

Asked if he was saying Bush deserved to be threatened, Nehls said: “No, what I’m saying is, is that when you’re out there talking the way she does, I am [not] surprised that people are probably upset because she is pretty radical. And maybe she should tone it down a little bit.”

Racist troupe about the loud black woman, even forgetting MTG for a second
Calls her black male husband a thug.
Not even including the party that claims to support the police don't support capital police.

I'm sure apologists will just say, "It's not something I would say" or "It's just silly"

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Anti-semitic party? These people go out of their way to pander to the interests of Israel. They are known for their pro-Israel stance (along with most of the Democratic party). How are they anti-Semitic? What am I missing? Are they going after Jewish people or something?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Anti-semitic party? These people go out of their way to pander to the interests of Israel. They are known for their pro-Israel stance (along with most of the Democratic party). How are they anti-Semitic? What am I missing? Are they going after Jewish people or something?
What are you missing? The Republican Party's continued association and support of white nationalists. Did you see Charlottesville and the tiki marchers chanting, "Jews will not replace us"?

Did you miss the leader of the Republican Party inviting prominent antisemites to his house for dinner?

Reactions: hal2kilo

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
The problem is associating Israel and the Jewish people as a monolith. Many Jewish people do not support the actions of Israel and many antisemitic people support Israel unabashedly. The Jewish faith has nothing to do with either stance. Antisemitic people who like Israel usually like the authoritarianism of their current government and also hate Muslims even more than they hate Jews so the apartheid treatment of Muslims appeals to them. In addition those people like that Israel is somewhere for Jews to live that isn't America. And there's some radical Christian end times will start in Israel beliefs too. Though I agree it seems a contradiction that a party that is so steadfast in its support of Israel is also such a haven for antisemitism.