YATPRATRP - Yet another thread proving Republicans are the racist, homophobic and anti Semitic party

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
A "christian" pastor known for other controversial sermons, including one earlier this year in which he suggested Christians should be willing to commit suicide bombings for their beliefs says Christians should put a "curse" on a Barbie movie that hasn't been released at the time of his rant due to all the transsexual, and transgender, and homosexuality.

As for the suicide bombings, As long as they do it in an open field all alone, I can’t really object to symbolic suicide bombings of the terminally stupid.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
A "christian" pastor known for other controversial sermons, including one earlier this year in which he suggested Christians should be willing to commit suicide bombings for their beliefs says Christians should put a "curse" on a Barbie movie that hasn't been released at the time of his rant due to all the transsexual, and transgender, and homosexuality.

As for the suicide bombings, As long as they do it in an open field all alone, I can’t really object to symbolic suicide bombings of the terminally stupid.
Right wingers sure are silly. Why are Pubs so concerned about the gender of Barbie when she has never had genitalia??

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Wow. This just gets worse. According to that article, she didn't even make wedding websites and the so-called inquiry from Stewart was received the day AFTER she originally filed the suit. My word of the day for all this is UNCONSCIONABLE.

As is typical, the more layers you peel back from what right wingers do the more full of shit and rotten they get revealed. This needs serious investigation, and the Supreme Court itself needs thorough investigation as we're seeing more and more blatant corruption on their part.

Has it been revealed whom actually funded this woman's case? If not, have a hunch this could be a bombshell that really exposes just how corrupt certain members on this court really are or are willing to be.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Mar 11, 2004
Yep, Thomas signaled they would entertain any of these cases. Law based on interpretation of the constitution? It's what ever conservative cause that's been brewing in their septic tank of ideas.

Why do I have a hunch there will be ties between this woman and Ginni Thomas?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
  • Wow
Reactions: hal2kilo and pmv

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Gool ole' boy Tommy Tuberville trying to paint a varnish of acceptability on white nationalism. On character coming from the racist party.

i was wondering why this made the CNN headlines..now it all makes sense

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Colored People.
People of Color.

Words meaning the same thing IMO. Why is one bad and one good?

Dec 10, 2005
Colored People.
People of Color.

The first one is viewed as unacceptable compared to the second one because you should generally strive to refer to the person first. They are a primarily a person, not a color or some other attribute.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Colored People.
People of Color.

man, if only there were some way in which humans had catalogued people, places, things, events, ideas, and happenings throughout the course of time. then we could look back and see the horrible wrongdoings in order to prevent repeating the same mistakes again, and build a better future for our species

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Colored People.
People of Color.

It's not acceptable to call women cvnts also. Did you also know I don't have a job picking cotton? Did you also know I can eat at the same lunch counters as white people? Did you also know it's not acceptable for white people to call black male minors "boy"?

I guess you never got your head removed from the 40s and 50s. But have heart, Republicans are doing their best to bring back a new version of Jim Crow.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yet according to @pcgeek11 blacks are equally if not more responsible for racism in this country.
Rep, Joyce Beatty moved to have the phrase "colored people" stricken from the Congressional Record. If I was on the floor I world have objected and insisted, it remain and here's why.

There was a move afoot to rename the Edmund Pettis Bridge
The bridge is named after Pettus, a lawyer and decorated Confederate general who became a U.S. senator and leader in the Ku Klux Klan. Pettus "was deeply invested in electing congressmen and senators to Washington who would protect this idea of endangered white power,"

That bridge became a symbol of the infamous Bloody Sunday. Leaving it untouched is a visual reminder of this country's racist history.

I not only would I have demanded that name remain the record but tell people that it is a reminder in 2023 how racism permeates the Republican Party and also remind others of that party's support of White Nationalism. That record entry would have been a point in history that couldn't be scrubbed by the likes of DeSantis.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I am just talking a wild stab here saying these good ol' boys from Tennessee are repugs.

Karine Jean-Pierre called ‘Buckwheat’ by radio host who insists he was giving her a ‘compliment’​

"Buckwheat in ‘Little Rascals’ is not some stereotypical old song of the South Darkie. He is a very admirable, smart, capable person.”

Seriously WTF???

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
man, if only there were some way in which humans had catalogued people, places, things, events, ideas, and happenings throughout the course of time. then we could look back and see the horrible wrongdoings in order to prevent repeating the same mistakes again, and build a better future for our species

I don't see what that has to do with the question I asked.

Colored People.
People of Color.

Both mean exactly the same thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Lezunto

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
It's not acceptable to call women cvnts also. Did you also know I don't have a job picking cotton? Did you also know I can eat at the same lunch counters as white people? Did you also know it's not acceptable for white people to call black male minors "boy"?

I guess you never got your head removed from the 40s and 50s. But have heart, Republicans are doing their best to bring back a new version of Jim Crow.

Neither of these statements have anything to do with what I asked.

Colored People.
People of Color.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Neither of these statements have anything to do with what I asked.

Colored People.
People of Color.

You were given the correct answer to your "question" in today's standards in post #341. Given that it seems you don't accept that answer, there probably isn't an answer acceptable to you that anyone here can give you, so there really isn't any reason to discuss it any further...is there?