YASPT - Newest leftist smear against her

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Originally posted by: OneOfTheseDays
No, nobody here holds McCain accountable for what Rush says. You're speaking out of your ass, back it up with some facts please.

We are holding McCain accountable for what his campaign is saying, which is so outrageous and ludicrous I wish Rush Limbaugh were the one behind it. Obama's camp is not doing the same and you know it. Stop trying to fake debate me, you know what the truth is. Don't insult me by playing dumb.

That's too funny. Considering your inability to follow a simple OP in this very thread.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
Originally posted by: Harvey

That's nice and all but I've seen you transform from a thoughtful poster to a partisan hack as well.

Somewhere, a villiage pot is missing its kettle. :p

Forget how to read? I was responding to his kettle black calling. Sheesh. Pay attention for once harvey. :)

I am paying attention, and considering your thread title against the actual volume of lies coming from the Rove smear machine and the sheer petty nature of one opinion piece from a minor player like Rhodes, YOU are the partisan hack.

You're blowing too much smoke and tossing too much bull-soot in the air to know whether you're a pot or a kettle. :laugh:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Tab
Originally posted by: Tab
Hey, Cad. McCain is a poo-poo head!

Can you please call me a leftist now? Oh, I just want to join the club so bad...

:roll: troll much?

The reason I use leftist is because you people always take issue when I use "democrat"(because you CLAIM to be independent) or "liberal", or whatever else. So I've gone to using the generic "leftist" because it fits you people and you can't weasel out of it like you try with the others.
Care to address the topic yet?

LOL!

Wow Cad... Wow...

No, I don't care to address the topic but it's not like you do either.

:laugh:

General election time always brings out the best in him

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: OneOfTheseDays
No, nobody here holds McCain accountable for what Rush says. You're speaking out of your ass, back it up with some facts please.
-snip-

Obama quote:

Obama also suggested that the McCain was behind persistent rumors that Obama is a Muslim rather than a Christian.

"These guys love to throw rocks and hide their hand," Obama said, referring to the Republicans.

ABC News Link

You assertion that nobody at P&N tries to hold "McCain accountable for what Rush says" is too ludicrous to merit a response.

Fern

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
No reasonable Democrat believes that Limbaugh and McCain are one and the same.

Again, stop with this fake debating. You're too smart to know the truth, quit the BS.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Who is Randi Rhodes?
Some left wing whack job, Kind of like the Limbuagh of the left without a drug addiction and a penis.

And without a $100 million contract nor an audience

Stoneburner

Diamond Member
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Stoneburner
a right winger at my work said Barrack wanted to enslave white people

Care to defend the filthy lies of the right CAD?

Uh no. Do you want to defend the filty lies of the left Stonerburner...or just do so via deflection?

BTW, didn't whoopi bring up the enslaving black people thing to McCain?

It's not deflection you uneducated troll, it's called using analogy.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Buck Armstrong
BTW, didn't whoopi bring up the enslaving black people thing to McCain?

He's right about this one. Whoopi was fucking ridiculous.

She had a legitamite point. McCain said he wantst the Constitution strictly interpreted-which he specifically stated was interpreted as how the founding fathers would do it. Whoppi brought up the fact that the Constitution, as originally written, implicitly recognized the validilty of the institution of slavery. Nothing ridiculous about that-to me its more ridiculous to presume that the Constitution is a static instrument, never to evolve with society. We are hardly the same country we were in the 1700s.