*YAOST*Does your Office reak during lunch hour?

docmanjimmer

Oct 13, 2003
KK

WTH, why is there always some person who refuses to think that his food doesn't smell like thrice worn gym socks? Don't they realize that no amount of ranch dressing will save the meal? My lord in heaven what happened to just bringing sandwiches and chips? Who ever thought of putting a microwave in an office should be drug out to the street and shot... my poor olfactory nerves suffer.....

bah cry me a river.:|

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
Don't work in an office, couldn't tell you. Don't you have a lunchroom or something?

docmanjimmer

Oct 13, 2003
no, they put microwaves throughout the building stratigically placed to waft the stench over the whole building.

Giscardo

May 31, 2000
It did when I brought in a lunch of steamed rice, broccoli, carrots, and cut up hot dogs.

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Giscardo
It did when I brought in a lunch of steamed rice, broccoli, carrots, and cut up hot dogs.

fried rice and spam aint half bad though. get the low sodium one. last time i ran out of rice, but had left over spam, my mom made spam with egg coating. ate it all, felt sick afterwards. ahrhahrrhaah

docmanjimmer

Oct 13, 2003
Originally posted by: jjyiz28
Originally posted by: Giscardo

fried rice and spam aint half bad though. get the low sodium one. last time i ran out of rice, but had left over spam, my mom made spam with egg coating. ate it all, felt sick afterwards. ahrhahrrhaah

GAS GAS GAS!!!! MOPP4!!! MOPP4!!!

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
I sit right next to a small kitchen at my work. All day long I get to smell everything everyone cooks (and sometimes burns). You know, microwave popcorn usually smells really good, but after a while that extra butter scent starts making me want to hurl.