SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If Republicans deemed it a worthy cause they would have done it when they had the House, the Senate and the Presidency.
How the House Democrats factor into this equation is something only your ow dark twisted soul understands.

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
YAFRT - Yet another fake rage thread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-commit-more-crime/?utm_term=.b8fd24e6df97

When will you admit that it is more likely someone would be killed by a natural born citizen? You know that means if we have MORE undocumented immigrants than citizens we would be technically safer?

Yes it is a stupid argument, but then again so is yours. Should we start posting every crime committed by a citizen as a counter point? Of course not, it's not valid, it's just a fake way to incite rage. Oh wait, that's just doing what your liar in chief does too....

Reactions: Aegeon and edblor

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
If Republicans deemed it a worthy cause they would have done it when they had the House, the Senate and the Presidency.
How the House Democrats factor into this equation is something only your ow dark twisted soul understands.

I agree with you to a point. The RINO's, the corporate interest buddy Republicans, the Democrat/Republican uni-party types aren't interested in doing much if anything about illegal immigration. Actual patriot constitutionalist Republicans are, however.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-commit-more-crime/?utm_term=.b8fd24e6df97

When will you admit that it is more likely someone would be killed by a natural born citizen? You know that means if we have MORE undocumented immigrants than citizens we would be technically safer?

Yes it is a stupid argument, but then again so is yours. Should we start posting every crime committed by a citizen as a counter point? Of course not, it's not valid, it's just a fake way to incite rage. Oh wait, that's just doing what your liar in chief does too....

That simply depends on which stats you use. But, let me for the sake of argument, say that illegal immigrants commit less violent crime per capita than citizens... that doesn't make a difference. They aren't supposed to be here to commit crimes at all. It is an issue of additional crimes on top of those already committed by Americans.

Also, the outrage over illegal immigration is real.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
You should make a thread 10 times a day about murderers since the First 48 airs multiple times per day.

Reactions: Aegeon

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
That simply depends on which stats you use. But, let me for the sake of argument, say that illegal immigrants commit less violent crime per capita than citizens... that doesn't make a difference. They aren't supposed to be here to commit crimes at all. It is an issue of additional crimes on top of those already committed by Americans.

Also, the outrage over illegal immigration is real.

So let's implement a one child per family law... less people = less crime. Yup, stupid idea, but it still stands. Should we ban all visitors to the USA also? Less crime. Let's get rid of humanity, no crime.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

"They" will get here and a wall won't prevent that. How well did that Maginot Line work again?

What is required is not a wall but policies and laws which address the issues. Sanctuary policies exist largely because of the lack of action at the Federal level. Catch and release exists for the same reason. When arrested for a violent crime there should be a policy of keeping ICE away until proper charges are levied at the very least.

"That simply depends on the stats you use" is "I pull things out of my butt daily and reality is secondary". Trump does this all the time inventing things without any basis as it applies according to the laws of this universe.

But don't worry, you are on track to eliminate the immigration problem. There won't be any immigration at all. Ever. Anywhere. So you and Trump and his other faithful have that going for them.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
"They" will get here and a wall won't prevent that. How well did that Maginot Line work again?

What is required is not a wall but policies and laws which address the issues. Sanctuary policies exist largely because of the lack of action at the Federal level. Catch and release exists for the same reason. When arrested for a violent crime there should be a policy of keeping ICE away until proper charges are levied at the very least.

"That simply depends on the stats you use" is "I pull things out of my butt daily and reality is secondary". Trump does this all the time inventing things without any basis as it applies according to the laws of this universe.

But don't worry, you are on track to eliminate the immigration problem. There won't be any immigration at all. Ever. Anywhere. So you and Trump and his other faithful have that going for them.

You cannot compare a barrier meant for a time of war with a barrier meant to keep people out that has nothing to do with war time. Here is a real world example of a barrier being used today:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier#Effectiveness

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-fence-israel-cut-illegal-immigration-99-per/

And now you do the typical liberal move and twist things into what isn't being discussed. No one is talking about ending immigration, we want legal immigration, I love people bringing a piece of their culture to America and contributing, we're a great big melting pot. But, we should vet whom we allow into the country.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
You cannot compare a barrier meant for a time of war with a barrier meant to keep people out that has nothing to do with war time. Here is a real world example of a barrier being used today:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-fence-israel-cut-illegal-immigration-99-per/

And now you do the typical liberal move and twist things into what isn't being discussed. No one is talking about ending immigration, we want legal immigration, I love people bringing a piece of their culture to America and contributing, we're a great big melting pot. But, we should vet whom we allow into the country.

Ahh the west bank wall. You seem to have disregarded everything that followed cautioning about making comparisons. Since you claim to know a good deal, how many border guards are there on that 150 mile stretch? Extrapolate that to 2000 miles and then give us the cost of that. The wall is effective because there's someone with a gun to make sure it works.

As far as "ending immigration", that ties in with "for the good of the earth". Since you endorse those who are dead set on slowing efforts against warming, the real "W" threat, you likewise are for ending all immigration by extinction. You never come to grips with the greatest single threat to the world since the Great Dying, if you know what that is.

So yeah, you won't have to worry about people doing- anything because like most life you would see it gone. Oh not in words, but in deeds of those you back.

That's the irony. Caring about a mostly lifeless planet you and yours ask for.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
YA does not apply when these type of things are rare and native born people have a higher crime rate.

Having said that we don't know how the suspect got into the country in the first place. Slow is so hard up to demonize brown people he's bitching about a wall when he may have come in via a port of entry or overstayed a legal entry.

Hey Slow want me to post some minority mug shots so you can jerk off??

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Ahh the west bank wall. You seem to have disregarded everything that followed cautioning about making comparisons. Since you claim to know a good deal, how many border guards are there on that 150 mile stretch? Extrapolate that to 2000 miles and then give us the cost of that. The wall is effective because there's someone with a gun to make sure it works.

As far as "ending immigration", that ties in with "for the good of the earth". Since you endorse those who are dead set on slowing efforts against warming, the real "W" threat, you likewise are for ending all immigration by extinction. You never come to grips with the greatest single threat to the world since the Great Dying, if you know what that is.

So yeah, you won't have to worry about people doing- anything because like most life you would see it gone. Oh not in words, but in deeds of those you back.

That's the irony. Caring about a mostly lifeless planet you and yours ask for.

Perfect. The real threat is kicking him in the nuts already but he is busy with the real threat over at the bowling green massacre.. Sad.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I agree with you to a point. The RINO's, the corporate interest buddy Republicans, the Democrat/Republican uni-party types aren't interested in doing much if anything about illegal immigration. Actual patriot constitutionalist Republicans are, however.

Trump wasn’t interested in it either. Before the Democrats took the House he didn’t even request any money for the wall in his budget. Now he’s using it to whip up anger in the racists in his base.

He lied to you and you swallowed it because you’re the world’s easiest mark.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Perfect. The real threat is kicking him in the nuts already but he is busy with the real threat over at the bowling green massacre.. Sad.

Well, killing everything makes a wall unneeded. It's come to be expected that trivial things of dubious value are seen as being the highest priority, like winning a COD game in the middle of a wildfire that has left a possible escape route lasting mere minutes. I'm fortunate(?) in having access to original research and the ability to process the means and methods (nice to be married to a professor and get papers and journals) and not rely on the internet except as a gross filter.

Things really are bad, so bad that belief is suspended by more than Slow.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
YA does not apply when these type of things are rare and native born people have a higher crime rate.

Having said that we don't know how the suspect got into the country in the first place. Slow is so hard up to demonize brown people he's bitching about a wall when he may have come in via a port of entry or overstayed a legal entry.

Hey Slow want me to post some minority mug shots so you can jerk off??

This is you, another liberal, creating all the race garbage, manufacturing racism where there was none. Typical. A subject that has absolutely nothing to do with race or skin color, you make it about that and then call the right racists. Par for the course around here and with the left in general, the real racists today.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
This is you, another liberal, creating all the race garbage, manufacturing racism where there was none. Typical. A subject that has absolutely nothing to do with race or skin color, you make it about that and then call the right racists. Par for the course around here and with the left in general, the real racists today.

No. Just NO!.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

Bullshit.

FirNaTine

Jun 6, 2005

Interesting article.

The first set of numbers has some limitations, in that crime is often committed within one's own community. So crime committed by illegal immigrants, is frequently against the same. So, reporting and subsequent cooperation of witnesses with police can skew the conviction number vs the actual crime numbers. Though there's parts of the US in which native born citizens will also not report/cooperate (Baltimore City homicide clearance rate anyone?). I am not sure it would shift in either direction (or how much) if there was a way to control for it, but it is something to keep in mind.

The second set of numbers (state level immigration vs crime levels) also suffers a bit. Crime is also often higher in urban areas vs state as a whole, immigration can also vary among urban vs suburban/rural areas, so I am not sure comparing state level gets the whole picture either. Baltimore City vs County crime rates again are a close example for me (they're widely apart). Both would get lumped under MD, but are quite distinct in both population makeup and crime numbers. But, there's a noticeable trend there that's hard to dismiss when you look at all the states.

I (personally) think immigration is inevitable to support our changing age distribution (getting older and having less kids) at least until significantly more automation of manual labor is done. Some form of immigration reform that expands the legal route, but still screens an individual for criminal history and future likelihood for criminal behavior similar to how employment background checks are done would be better than lumping all immigrants together based on where they are coming from. In my background check for work, it looked not only for whether or not I did something, but they also look at how old the person was, how long ago was it, was it violent or nonviolent, etc. Someone that screwed up young, but kept themselves out of trouble for a while would likely be lower risk than a person who was older or more recently convicted.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If what you say is true then it has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Its just a tragic one off.

But that's not your purpose is it?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
If what you say is true then it has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Its just a tragic one off.

But that's not your purpose is it?

No, this has to do with illegal immigrants, not skin color or race. You tried to make it about skin color and race. You were trying to manufacture racism. Don't be a Jussie.