YAIIMT - Illegal immigrant murders woman, he was not deported due to sanctuary policy.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Well, killing everything makes a wall unneeded. It's come to be expected that trivial things of dubious value are seen as being the highest priority, like winning a COD game in the middle of a wildfire that has left a possible escape route lasting mere minutes. I'm fortunate(?) in having access to original research and the ability to process the means and methods (nice to be married to a professor and get papers and journals) and not rely on the internet except as a gross filter.

Things really are bad, so bad that belief is suspended by more than Slow.

In its simplicity you are of course right. Killing everything negates the need for a wall.
However I suspect on the road towards killing everything a wall will come in handy, actually no, you'll need a mine field, massive mine fields, both at land and at sea to counter the mass migrations that climate change will create. With a little luck you can have and be done with your little brewing civil war in time to for the BIG ONE.

#FAKESCIENCE

Reactions: DarthKyrie

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
No, this has to do with illegal immigrants, not skin color or race. You tried to make it about skin color and race. You were trying to manufacture racism. Don't be a Jussie.
Cause we thought you were on team #Tucker .. you are not?

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
illegal/undocumented immigrants commit less murders per capita than those born here.

Opening the borders and letting in everybody would likely LOWER the violent crime rate due to native born Americans being a smaller percentage of the population.

That said, I agree we need to have border security to protect american workers from unfair/illegal competition.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
No, this has to do with illegal immigrants, not skin color or race. You tried to make it about skin color and race. You were trying to manufacture racism. Don't be a Jussie.
Of course it doesn't. That's like you don't want immigrants from Africa but if they come from Norway. let them in.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
*edit - Wrong link, corrected.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californ...eported-illegal-immigrant-arrested-for-murder

"How many more people have to be killed or injured before California lawmakers will open discussions to revise the state policy prohibiting local law enforcement agencies from working with ICE to apprehend dangerous criminal aliens?" Bonnar said in a statement. "It’s unfortunate that our communities face dangerous consequences because of inflexible state laws that protect criminal aliens. These sanctuary policies have unintended, but very real, and often tragic consequences to public safety."

No matter how the leftists racists try to make it so, this isn't about race, but about common sense enforcement of our borders and vetting whom we allow into the country. We want contributors, not murderers.

Last edited:

FirNaTine

Jun 6, 2005
illegal/undocumented immigrants commit less murders per capita than those born here.

Opening the borders and letting in everybody would likely LOWER the violent crime rate due to native born Americans being a smaller percentage of the population.

That said, I agree we need to have border security to protect american workers from unfair/illegal competition.
N/M I got it on second read.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
N/M I got it on second read.

What is better, five people killed, four by citizens and one by an illegal alien, or four people killed by citizens? As you said before the edit, these illegal aliens are not replacing citizens but adding to the masses. They should not be here to murder in the first place. I'm 100% fine with allowing people here legally, I don't care about skin color, religion, sex/gender, etc., etc. I care about contributors to society.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What is better, five people killed, four by citizens and one by an illegal alien, or four people killed by citizens? As you said before the edit, these illegal aliens are not replacing citizens but adding to the masses. They should not be here to murder in the first place. I'm 100% fine with allowing people here legally, I don't care about skin color, religion, sex/gender, etc., etc. I care about contributors to society.
Unless they are from Africa you racist baby Trump.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...ported-due-to-sanctuary-policy.2562479/page-2

No matter how the leftists racists try to make it so, this isn't about race, but about common sense enforcement of our borders and vetting whom we allow into the country. We want contributors, not murderers.

It's too bad that what you say and what your's does aren't common sense in any way. The reluctance to cooperate with the Feds if because of people like Trump and his supporters. You can't even get parents back to their children. We had a soldier arrested for deportation and it took the military to pressure Trump's ICE (T had no concern and likely no idea due to willful ignorance about this). The monster you love is creating a reaction by state and local officials out of common human decency, something remarkably missing from this administration. Fix that and you will see greater cooperation. Right now evils happen because that's what this nations policies are resulting in what you complain about.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000

So your embraced idiocy is against everyone, minority or not. How special is that?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Rejecting Africa and accepting Norway isn't racist??

You are an idiot as well

What are you talking about? I've made it plainly clear that skin color or where someone comes from does not matter in the least to me. What DOES matter to me is vetting so we allow contributors in, not problems like the subject of this thread. This isn't about skin color no matter how hard you try to manufacture the racism.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
YAFRT - Yet another fake rage thread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-commit-more-crime/?utm_term=.b8fd24e6df97

When will you admit that it is more likely someone would be killed by a natural born citizen? You know that means if we have MORE undocumented immigrants than citizens we would be technically safer?

Yes it is a stupid argument, but then again so is yours. Should we start posting every crime committed by a citizen as a counter point? Of course not, it's not valid, it's just a fake way to incite rage. Oh wait, that's just doing what your liar in chief does too....

Which is irrelevant whataboutism, because it is a powerful political argument that can and does work in making democrats look bad and lose elections,

"
An ongoing investigation revealed Arevalo Carranza had allegedly been detained by Homeland Security Investigations in McAllen, Texas in 2013 and deported, but he returned to the United States and was arrested numerous times on suspicion of offenses including burglary, battery, false imprisonment, possession of methamphetamine and prowling.

Arevalo Carranza was arrested and released in Los Angeles and Santa Clara counties six times, and was most recently arrested on suspicion of possessing methamphetamine and paraphernalia in January.

He is currently on probation for the charges, and Garcia said U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement had placed him under a detainer order that would allow him to be held in jail until federal authorities arrive. The order was repeatedly ignored by Santa Clara County due to its sanctuary policies. "

Democrats need to understand protecting guys like Arevalo Carranza can and will backfire on them and cost them dearly politically regardless of what statistics say.

Most people will sympathize with an illegal trying to feed their family and can support some sort of amnesty/sanctuary, but protecting people like Arevalo Carranza will significantly erode that support, that's were democrats go wrong and end up losing in the long run.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
What are you talking about? I've made it plainly clear that skin color or where someone comes from does not matter in the least to me. What DOES matter to me is vetting so we allow contributors in, not problems like the subject of this thread. This isn't about skin color no matter how hard you try to manufacture the racism.

And again without accusations of racism the current policy reduces legal immigration. Precisely how many people have been added to deal with immigration? Don't complain about anyone else, this is Trump's watch and Congress has been owned by Republicans until now and even then they have the Senate. How many of the 1000 to 1200 judges have been hired? The ones what would fix the "catch and release policy? An insignificant number, that's how many. Once backlog is over then we still need to maintain MANY MANY more judges and staff than we currently have.

Why? Because the Wall is all the President has between himself and removal.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If it isn't then why Norway and not Africa??? Oh that's right is's just a coincidence Trump and baby Trump doesn't want immigrants from a predominantly black continent but willing to accept an almost all white country.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
If it isn't then why Norway and not Africa??? Oh that's right is's just a coincidence Trump and baby Trump doesn't want immigrants from a predominantly black continent but willing to accept an almost all white country.

What are you talking about here again? I'm fine with immigrants from Africa (a continent of many countries) or Norway (a singular country) so long as those immigrants are vetted. But, plainly there are likely less desirable people in shithole countries than westernized countries. That doesn't mean there aren't good people all over from the third world to the first world that would make great citizens here and if they want to come here legally and contribute, we should allow that and welcome those people. If one comes here illegally, that person should be loaded into a cannon and fired back to their home country.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What are you talking about here again? I'm fine with immigrants from Africa (a continent of many countries) or Norway (a singular country) so long as those immigrants are vetted. But, plainly there are likely less desirable people in shithole countries than westernized countries. That doesn't mean there aren't good people all over from the third world to the first world that would make great citizens here and if they want to come here legally and contribute, we should allow that and welcome those people. If one comes here illegally, that person should be loaded into a cannon and fired back to their home country.
Trump called Africa a shithole, said all Haitians have AIDS and opined he wanted his immigrants from Norway.

You are a baby version of him. Making excuses and kissing his ass at every turn. Just own it baby Trump

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Yet another illegal immigrant murder thread.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/Man-Suspected-Of-Killing-San-Jose-Woman-Was-13683789.php

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...on-to-Womans-Death-in-San-Jose-507013631.html

He was deported but came back (build the wall!), then was arrested as recently as January but thanks to sanctuary policy they didn't hold him. Just another dead American thanks to these scumbags. When will the Democrats agree to protect Americans in America?
Yes that's why we're trying to get rid of Trump. The enemy is already in the White House!

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Trump called Africa a shithole, said all Haitians have AIDS and opined he wanted his immigrants from Norway.

You are a baby version of him. Making excuses and kissing his ass at every turn. Just own it baby Trump

You make a lot of excuses for this bad hombre. An illegal alien murders someone? But Trump...!!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You make a lot of excuses for this bad hombre. An illegal alien murders someone? But Trump...!!
Since you are incapable of reading comprehension I'll slow it down.

I made ZERO excuses for this guy. He's accused of killing a woman and should face justice. However this is no more an immigration then a male issue. She was a random crime victim Did you follow that bouncing ball??

The only person making excuses is you, excusing Trump's blatant racism. That makes you part of the problem.

Africa = bad
Haiti = bad
Norway = good

Nov 25, 2013
I agree with you to a point. The RINO's, the corporate interest buddy Republicans, the Democrat/Republican uni-party types aren't interested in doing much if anything about illegal immigration. Actual patriot constitutionalist Republicans are, however.

You mean the fascists.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Since you are incapable of reading comprehension I'll slow it down.

I made ZERO excuses for this guy. He's accused of killing a woman and should face justice. However this is no more an immigration then a male issue. She was a random crime victim Did you follow that bouncing ball??

The only person making excuses is you, excusing Trump's blatant racism. That makes you part of the problem.

Africa = bad
Haiti = bad
Norway = good

It IS an ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ISSUE. He was here because of anti-American sanctuary legislation. He should not have been here to murder this woman, END OF STORY. But he was because of liberalism.

Africa, Haiti, and Norway have absolutely nothing to do with this story, nada, zilch, zero. No matter how hard you keep trying to manufacture racism, I'm not going to humor you. This isn't about race, illegal immigration isn't about race. Take your hate machine somewhere else, manufacture racism somewhere else. This story is about a woman murdered due to 1) illegal immigration and 2) sanctuary laws.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm not in favor of any policy that allows people with criminal convictions for violating others (e.g. battery, burglary, kidnapping from his rap sheet) to avoid deportation. While undocumented immigrants are statistically at worst no more likely to be among the repeat offending population, that doesn't mean we should defer our legal option of deportation. It doesn't really solve anything. Just makes it some other country's problem.