Yahweh = Ares, God of War

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
The living Word has nothing to do with this . and since the HRCC abolished most of the Gosphels leads one to believe that only certain messages were used . The 4 gosphels we have remaining are written in a manor not of that period and certainly not written by Matt. Mark Luke and John. ALL ROMAN LIES . Moses the man who wrote bible verse befor his time by alot . The old testment is nothing but a history of a lieing race of people . How did they pull this off. Hang on your about to find out the Hebrew god of death has returned.
All other cultures of the time had another name for the heavenly pressence The egpytians called it the destroyer today we call it Nibiru. You will deny it right up till the end . I just hope the whole world sees it befor internet goes down . So I can be a reminder to you as to why you failed.

That's patently false, Nibiru is not a heavenly presence he, or it rather, is the existence of evil in the world. I believe what you are looking for lies in your name, Nemesis, the creator and destroyer of life, cleansing our Earth of the blight every 25-35 million years. The Hebrew god purifies through Nemesis and it is he that wards us from the ultimate extinction if we were to collide with Nibiru.

edit: I have to add Nemesis that I respect you, but I think you may be wrong here. I first began my respect for you with this single post about 3-4 months ago.

My daughter is a single adult . Fact is I asked her to have a child . Married or not . She delivered and I gave her MY blessing . She has since asked if they should marry . I told her when she got my blessing that that infact was marriage . FOR I have Authority over her . No other , The LAW means nothing in this case . NO so called Man of god can say otherwise for none of these have higher authority over her than her Father. Everthing she has as far as the material world belongs to her if they break up . Her children have a very good loving life .

Her eldest son(4) asked me why mom and dad aren't married. I told the child that he was concieved with my blessing and I am her father and that is all that matters for I have authority over my children and no others do. He smiled and said I understand and did say I love you grandpa for you are a wise man. I cried.

I learned then that your spiritual power shouldn't be taken lightly, but I believe that you have Nibiru and Nemesis confused.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Whatever will you tell us next year? 2022 has a nice... ring to it, though too soon. Maybe 2024 for good measure.