Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Buy one year upfront, get one year free!

Apr 17, 2005
Text

i'm almost certain i'm going to sign up for this. with the 'on the go' plan, you get two years worth of music for under 150 bucks.

Apr 17, 2005
no and it likely wont since ipods are going to stay locked into itunes and who knows what the fuck ms is doing with the zune.

but this will work on pretty much all cowon, iriver, samsung, sandisk and creative players.

SimMike2

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: GrimmRimmer
it says it expired on August 6th?
Since it expired on August 6, 2007, I don't think I would risk it. That being said, it is still on their website, so you might have sucess. From my understanding, this offer has expired before and they have changed the date accordingly. But here it is four weeks later and they haven't changed the date.

sillyfreak

Aug 29, 2007
I've been using YM Unlimited to go for the last two weeks. For the most part, I like it. THe biggest complaint I have is the slowness of transferring the songs to the card on my T-Mobile Dash. This isn't my permanent solution, but I had the phone so I figured I'd try the service out on it. I plan to get a creative or cowon player.

The library is pretty good, but not great. However, there's enough to keep me busy for a long time.

The software is decent enough without being too complicated. There are a few plugins out there for it. RadioTime is the most useful one I've found. It integrates a web-based directory of all internet radio stations.

I think I'll probably keep YM, though I really want a better player.

Gamerz

Oct 10, 1999
Muvaudio is great. It can recopy an WMA to an MP3 for those ipodders out there. It will track the directory and everytime a new file shows up, it will convert it for you. Very good conversions, I can not tell the difference