YAGZPT: Ever get that feeling...?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Walleye
... That there's something or someone in the room with you, something that dont like you? heard a strange sound, looked around, grabbed knife, and did thorough check, nothing... i hate that feeling. it angers me... And when i get angry, i grab my knives... and when i grab my knives... oh wait.

::::Samual L Jackson Voice:::: "Shut the FVCK UP"

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001
Originally posted by: MainFramed
... That there's something or someone in the room with you, something that dont like you? heard a strange sound, looked around, grabbed knife, and did thorough check, nothing... i hate that feeling. it angers me... And when i get angry, i grab my knives... and when i grab my knives... oh wait.

ENGLISH MOTHERFVCKER!!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT?????

:)

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: JetBlack69
Originally posted by: MainFramed

ENGLISH MOTHERFVCKER!!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT?????

:)

NO!

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
yesterday I was at my gf's house, and we were sitting on her couch, with a huge window right next to it. Her dog was at our feet, and all of a sudden she barks, growls, tears across the room to the window and barks ferociously at whatever was out there. Well, this scared my poor girlfriend so much she yelped, jumped up and ran into the bathroom. Turns out it was only a deer in their yard, but she said that when she looked, the deer looked like a little girl in a dress standing in their yard. That would scare me too...

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm being watched, yeah. But it's when I'm looking at someone and they're looking back at me. I'm not a psycho like you. :)

Well, I did sleep with my katana at my side for a week straight, once. Someone was trying to break into our house but the cops couldn't ever catch him... and he never got in. He must be an idiot.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Mookow

Please take your medication when you are supposed to take it

i have no medication besides my allergy stuff... and i already took that :p

i just have a strange paranoia...

Being paranoid is thinking that people are coming after you when they're really not... After this thread, you actually WILL have people after you, so your paranoia is cured. :)

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org
Originally posted by: silverpig
Originally posted by: Mookow

Please take your medication when you are supposed to take it

i have no medication besides my allergy stuff... and i already took that :p

i just have a strange paranoia...

Being paranoid is thinking that people are coming after you when they're really not... After this thread, you actually WILL have people after you, so your paranoia is cured. :)

They are coming for you!!!!