YAGT

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atlantean

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
A cute girl smiles at me and says hello? I respond with a "how are you?" Maybe make some small talk and if I think shes interested I ask for her phone number. It really is a simple thing to do, or if thats too hard then just follow her to her next class, pretend you are in it and get her number there (the stalker approach...).

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: txrandom
If you are walking to class or around campus and a cute girl smiles at you and says, "Hello", how do you respond. If you think she is interested, how would you pursue it. It has happened a couple times to me, but I can't manage to find a non-awkward way to ask for a name or number.

Listen, just because a living breathing female walks past you and happens to smile and say hello, doesnt mean you should chase her down and ask her to marry you. Infact, it means nothing at all except that you should smile, say hello back to her, and proceed walking. Your thread screams out desperation.