YAGT. Yet another guido thread.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BW86

Lifer
Jul 20, 2004
Living on Long Island, yes they exist and all you can do is point and laugh.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: isekii
I think they're more prominent towards south jersey ?

Alot More in North Jersey.

Basically their habitat primarily consists of a ring of suburban geography surround NYC, with the highest concentrations in western Long Island and North Jersey. They all like to congregate though in NYC and that is typically where their mating rituals are initiated before the return home to their ring of suburbs to roost

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: lozina
Originally posted by: isekii
I think they're more prominent towards south jersey ?

Alot More in North Jersey.

Basically their habitat primarily consists of a ring of suburban geography surround NYC, with the highest concentrations in western Long Island and North Jersey. They all like to congregate though in NYC and that is typically where their mating rituals are initiated before the return home to their ring of suburbs to roost

Guido watchers report the best time to view Guidos are during weekend nights in some of the more trendy clubs in NYC. Be aware that they are very boisterous and display a high level of aggression, however it is widely accepted that the best thing to do in the case of a Guido expressing it's aggression against you is not to cower and run but to stand your ground and stare them in the eyes. They will then just return to being boisterous and ignore you for a while

edit: oops- meant to edit my post not quote it... lol