YAGT: Why does this girl only email me?

Triforceofcourage

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2004
I have been dating this girl for a few weeks, I usually call her and ask her out for the weekend. She usually never calls me and just emails me the next day thanking me for taking her out and that she will talk to me soon.

I just received an email from her last night saying "Just wanted to thank you for dinner the other night. It was very nice. Talk to you soon!!"

What's the deal?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
She sneaking to the computer while her husband/boy friend is watching TV.

zebano

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Maybe shes just a golddigger and can't act well enough to pull that off over the phone?

jdini76

Platinum Member
Mar 16, 2001
She may have anxiety when talking on the phone. Its a nerve racking thing, dating. I am not saying its the best way to handle it, but its better than she not comuniocating at all. Keep calling her, and try to keep her on the phone as long as possible so she will get used to it. Even if there is a lull in the conversation keep at it. she will come around, and proba call you every 5 minutes there after!

ahurtt

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Triforceofcourage
I have been dating this girl for a few weeks, I usually call her and ask her out for the weekend. She usually never calls me and just emails me the next day thanking me for taking her out and that she will talk to me soon.

I just received an email from her last night saying "Just wanted to thank you for dinner the other night. It was very nice. Talk to you soon!!"

What's the deal?

WTF are you asking us for? How the hell should we know? Why don't you just ask her?

carmeo

Apr 13, 2001
Originally posted by: ahurtt
Originally posted by: Triforceofcourage

What's the deal?

WTF are you asking us for? How the hell should we know? Why don't you just ask her?

LOL, true. Maybe she is too busy to call or unavailable to call or can't call or does not be allowed to call.

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
It's quite simple. She is already on the phone, negotiating with the highest bidder for your fresh organs. You would be surprised how much good organs go for. Don't take it personal or anything. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last. She is a business woman.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Maybe she doesn't like talking on the phone?

I was dating a girl that would only use text messages with everyone she knew since she had one of those damned Sidekicks.

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
TTIWWOP

Oh and Myspace is that way ------------------------------------------>

GuitarDaddy

Lifer
Nov 9, 2004
Pretty obvious to me, she's keeping you on the "down low". She doesn't want her parents or whoever she lives with to know she is initiating contact with you.

This could be a good thing, you might seem more exciting to her if your her secret sancho:)

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: slsmnaz
Next Triforce YAGT: She called! What should we talk about?

LOL, well, he's still better than the guy that posted here WHILE on an acyual dinner date at home with his gf

zebano

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: slsmnaz
Next Triforce YAGT: She called! What should we talk about?

LOL, well, he's still better than the guy that posted here WHILE on an acyual dinner date at home with his gf

I refuse to believe that was anything other than a parady.