YAGT: What should I do?

acidvoodoo

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2002
A, but don't hope for anything. There's no point, i have a friend thats a girl that's just like that. We are really close and honest, but if we went out, and broke up, the friendship would be ruined forever imo, so that's why we never did anything.

and don't choose college depending on where a girl is going, silly
rolleye.gif

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
A.
But dont hope for anything. At least you got everything in the open and you know how she feels about it. So the ball is in her court.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
try being friends for a bit, see if you like it and can handle it. if it gets to be too much trouble though, its probably best to move on. plus you're in HS, so its gonna change anyway when you go to college.

SlowSS

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2002
Why do you guys hang out with different crowd? And what is different crowd?

The most important part of building a relationship is to physically see eachother to truely see and feel someone else's emotions, something you can't see through emails and AIMs.

I would definitely spend more time with her, if she lets you. If she doesn't then she does not want that type of relationship with you.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
she's insecure because you think she's really not that hot?

i dunno... if i was you..i would look for someone else....

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Option A. Don't get stuck in this mindset that the "friends zone" is something horrible and inescapable. It's a really good step to a relationship, especially in your case where she is interested but indecisive. The closer she gets to you in real life (hypothetically) the more she'll like you and grow comfortable with the relationship growing closer.

And enjoy the time you spend with her, whatever is going on. That enjoyment is one of the best parts of being a junior in high school, that you can have fun with this friend and this relationship and there isn't so much pressure.