YAGT: So I found the woman of my dreams

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
i've been in the same situation. everytime we tried having sex, i'd go limp whislt still inside her. it was horrible. no sexual chemistry at all. but on every other level, we were perfect for each other.

but if the sex isn't there, the future isn't there. so, it ended.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: acemcmac
Originally posted by: Syringer
:confused: So what makes her the woman of your dreams?

Well... she's just perfect. I can talk to her. We're on the same level intellectually. We have a lot in common and similar goals, dreams and values. We see things the same way, have lots mutual respect. We make each other laugh... etc

She's your sister.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
And we're not sexually attracted to each other. We're great friends, but... there's no spark. We'd be perfect for each other. Neither of us are overweight or out of shape... I'm your average 5' 11" college senior, she's 5' 2", 100lbs soaking wet and has had her BS for a year or so...

Anyhow... I was thinking we should see a sex therapist or something. We're way too good for each other to be passing each other up.

Anyone had any experience with this?

no spark means you aren't in love. end it.

If you don't want to bend her over everytime you see her = not love.

iwantanewcomputer

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2004
Originally posted by: eits
i've been in the same situation. everytime we tried having sex, i'd go limp whislt still inside her. it was horrible. no sexual chemistry at all. but on every other level, we were perfect for each other.

lol...i would be really sad if that happened to me(if i were a girl)

you couldn't close your eyes and think of someone else? or brown bag it?

astrocase

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2005
With experience you'll realize that not everyone is sexually compatible, no matter how good the conversation is. With that said, you should do her before you move on. Just so that you learn this lesson completely. When you've had bad sex with her it'll all be clear.

intogamer

Lifer
Dec 5, 2004
Originally posted by: CTrain
Heres my conclusion.
I see 3 things.

1) Shes not the girl of your dream. If she was, you'd be hard up for her.
2) You're into her. She's NOT into you. Hence the problem.
3) You're GAY. You just don't know it yet.

:laugh:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: iwantanewcomputer
Originally posted by: eits

lol...i would be really sad if that happened to me(if i were a girl)

you couldn't close your eyes and think of someone else? or brown bag it?

she was hot as hell... didn't need to. for some reason, the sexual spark wasn't there or something... it was truly weird and demoralizing.

blahblah99

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2000
And we're not sexually attracted to each other. We're great friends, but... there's no spark. We'd be perfect for each other. Neither of us are overweight or out of shape... I'm your average 5' 11" college senior, she's 5' 2", 100lbs soaking wet and has had her BS for a year or so...

Anyhow... I was thinking we should see a sex therapist or something. We're way too good for each other to be passing each other up.

No sex = No relationship.

DerwenArtos12

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
If you're uncomfortable just outright having sex, go for oral and see how it goes. If you can't keep it up whilst getting head then sex is a moot point. get in bed, get nekid and see what happens. If you can cuddle next to a nekid woman without getting wood, it's over, move on.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

don't waste anymore of your time or hers. It's there or it's not, trying to force attraction is ackward and lame at best, ego killing and painful at worst. When sex is good it only counts as 10 % of a relationship but when it's bad it counts as 90%. You're talking about sex therapists and you aren't even married yet, kiss her goodbye, wish her well and both of you move on, better than ending up 10 yrs down the road hating each other, embroiled in an ugly divorce.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe

don't waste anymore of your time or hers. It's there or it's not, trying to force attraction is ackward and lame at best, ego killing and painful at worst. When sex is good it only counts as 10 % of a relationship but when it's bad it counts as 90%. You're talking about sex therapists and you aren't even married yet, kiss her goodbye, wish her well and both of you move on, better than ending up 10 yrs down the road hating each other, embroiled in an ugly divorce.

would make for a good follow-up thread though

YADT: the girl i asked all of you about 10 years ago...
because we werent getting it on and i thought she was the one anyway.

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
I dont quite understand where this relationship is at? Are you dating? have you talked about having sex? Have you tried? This is rather confusing.

But from the respsonses she has said...sounds no good.

Vanilla isnt something you call the guy you want to bone.

Hepafleb

Apr 28, 2006
friendship + some sort of sexual attraction/interaction=dating or married
friendship - some sort of sexual attraction/interaction=friendship

You are making it something its not.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Shes 5'2"? You sure she's even legal? Could it be you're not attracted to tiny women? :p

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: myusername
Originally posted by: CTrain
Heres my conclusion.
I see 3 things.

1) Shes not the girl of your dream. If she was, you'd be hard up for her.
2) You're into her. She's NOT into you. Hence the problem.
3) You're GAY. You just don't know it yet.

Are you saying all three or are those the three possibilities you see?
She's voting for number 1

Have you ever been hard up for any girl?

Yeah... all the time... just not this one

I have not gone through the entire thread so if this is a joke please ignore my post:

What are you going to do when you and her meet someone you are attracted to? You will meet someone who does attract you.

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
maybe your cock hates you...?

...put a bag over her face...then it will be like all the other girls ^_^

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
Originally posted by: wetcat007
No one has said this yet..? Pics?

A few have already said this.

On that note, I'm going to tell the OP what more than a few have already told him.

You're ugly. :(

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: maddogchen
looks like she's giving the message that you're not the man of her dreams. sorry, move on.

That was my impression before the "vanilla" thing came out. She might be withholding because she doesn't want to get stuck in a relationship where her kinky needs (that she isn't fully comfortable talking about yet) arent going to be met.