YAGT: psycho bitchez.

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
I would post this at YAGT but I'm looking for a fairly quick reply as I'm sort of on nerve right now. Anyways, there's this girl I met a few weeks ago. We hung out last weekend, then last night, and tonight as well. We have awesome conversations, things seem to be going very well. We went to a restaurant tonight, then came back to my place so she could meet the rents and we could play some cards (rummy to be exact). Well she's about to leave and she recognizes one of the people who left me a message as her friend's gf. So she read what she said, thats no big deal. It turns out, this person had IM'd me a conversation with my ex (we broke up like 2 months ago) about how rummy was the game that me and this girl used to play, and it was "our game". So she reads this, and I was just like "ahh ____'s psycho.." and we sorta just moved on. Is she gonna read into this? I am totally over this girl, I broke up with her two months ago, she is basically a psycho ex that can't let go. What do I do? Confront this new girl and explain, or just hope she forgets?

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: guapo337
Originally posted by: SackOfAllTrades
hope she forgets, and set your away messages

set them?

You know, so that windows don't show. One press of a button, and they're hidden!

Now I need one of those for the bodies... :frown:

:wine::)

gUEv

Oct 11, 2000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....you went home with her to play gin rummy with your parents?!?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......

im sorry, your right, im probably the nerd here...

Don't say anything unless she brings it up again. And in the future, just talk to this girl and tell her that your ex just can't let go. Girls love a good jealousy match. :)

Oh...:camera:s?

eLiu

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: gUEv
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....you went home with her to play gin rummy with your parents?!?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......

Hey now, does it really matter what they do? As long as you're having fun, it's all good.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Why make a big deal out of it if she's not going to? She'll think you are hiding something.

Let it drop unless she brings it up again.

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: jumpr
Don't say anything unless she brings it up again. And in the future, just talk to this girl and tell her that your ex just can't let go. Girls love a good jealousy match. :)

Oh...:camera:s?

ahh yeah.. i told her, and she basically replied:

****: but hey you can tell your old girlfriend that she doesnt have to worry about stealing "your" game
****: because we'll find one of our own
****: and spit is much better anyways
g u a p o 3 3 7: like spit!
****: :D

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: gUEv

my parents were downstairs. and yeah, playing cards is actually incredibly sweet for first-few-dates material.