YAGT: Post your pwnage stories

slimrhcp

Jul 20, 2005
I see all these threads about guys who have been dumped, heartbroken, cheated-on, et cetera. Where are the stories about us doing the ownage? I want to hear stories about shutting down exes that have tried to work things out, not giving second chances, breaking up with broads at inconvenient times for them. Lets see what ATOT can come up with.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
him: I love you
me: No you don't. I don't think we should see eachother anymore.

ugh. WORST. RELATIONSHIP. EVER.

DeadByDawn

Platinum Member
Dec 22, 2003
I left a girl in Juarez Mexico once because she was trying to play me. She was drunk and had to call her parents at 3am to come pick her up at the border. I think she was 19? Long time ago.

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
What fun is there in that?

I actually prefer reading about idiot members getting their hearts shredded, and then posting their experience here for all to ridicule. :D

myjaja

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2005
Me: I'm sorry, I can change...
cat: meow meooow mew meow
Me: but kitttttty!...
cat: meow! mew!! meow!!!
Me: *puts cat in backpack and runs away*

maximus maximus

Platinum Member
Oct 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Pioneer Premier
Me: I'm sorry, I can change...
cat: meow meooow mew meow
Me: but kitttttty!...
cat: meow! mew!! meow!!!
Me: *puts cat it backpack and runs away*

beastality? :Q :p

slimrhcp

Jul 20, 2005
Originally posted by: leftyman

I actually prefer reading about idiot members getting their hearts shredded, and then posting their experience here for all to ridicule. :D

I think it's kind of annoying to only read posts from AFCs who have been dumped then ask for advice. I love stories about how the ill effects of the feminist movement (entitlement mindsets, god-complexes, infidelity, etc) have come back to haunt females.

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: slimrhcp
Originally posted by: leftyman

I think it's kind of annoying to only read posts from AFCs who have been dumped then ask for advice. I love stories about how the ill effects of the feminist movement (entitlement mindsets, god-complexes, infidelity, etc) have come back to haunt females.

when it comes to inflicting heartache, pain, suffering and ridicule; women>men.

neovan

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
ME: I think we should break up
HER: If you don't love me then tell me you don't love me anymore (crying her heart out)
ME: I don't love you anymore (gets in car and drives away)

this was a 2 year relationship

CalvinHobbs

Jan 28, 2005
ok back when i was 17yrs old, i was waiting for the gf on the bus station, there was this guy sitting besides me, well she came and went woth him as if i was invisible. now when i look back i laugh at myself. ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I dated this girl I knew in high school for about 3 years and then she dumped me for some idiot she liked. After a few months of his BS she left him and came back to me but I had gotten over her by then so a job offer came for me that involved me moving 200 miles away so I took it. We did the long distance thing for a couple months but I knew she was seeing someone else and I had dated a couple women as well.

Not really pwnage of the girl but I like to think I pwned the idiot she originally dumped me for. :laugh: Best part was when she was over at my place fvcking me and her idiot ex-BF showed up and raced his car up and down the street peeling out like a lunatic. I'm surprised nobody called the cops on him. Oh well, he was thoroughly pwned.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Out of the 6 girls I dated before meeting my wife, none of them cheated on me, or abused me in any way I wasn't asking for ;).

I don't hold anything against any of them. I loved them then. They were and are interesting people.

maximus maximus

Platinum Member
Oct 17, 2004
Originally posted by: djheater
Out of the 6 girls I dated before meeting my wife, none of them cheated on me, or abused me in any way I wasn't asking for ;).

I don't hold anything against any of them. I loved them then. They were and are interesting people.

that's what you think... :p

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: CalvinHobbs
ok back when i was 17yrs old, i was waiting for the gf on the bus station, there was this guy sitting besides me, well she came and went woth him as if i was invisible. now when i look back i laugh at myself. ;)

umm, was she trying to tell you "we're through" or was it an honest mistake?

Wapp

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2003
Her: You're really cool and I like you a lot.
Me: Thanks, you're not too bad either.
Her: I'm horny we should get together tonight.
Me: Okay, can we go to your place because I don't want anyone to know I'm doing you?
Her: =[

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Wapp
Her: You're really cool and I like you a lot.
Me: Thanks, you're not too bad either.
Her: I'm horny we should get together tonight.
Me: Okay, can we go to your place because I don't want anyone to know I'm doing you?
Her: =[

:laugh:

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Never been really PWNED by anyone. I try to stay away from girls with too much drama. It isn't attractive to me.
I have been heartbroken a few times, but who hasn't. You get over it, and move on, and if the girl ever feels different, you take it from there.

FYI, if you are a nice guy with a future or at least goals and aspirations, and you know how to treat a girl like a lady, girls will be attracted to you. It isn't as difficult as people think it is. It is trying to figure out if the girl is a good match for you as more than a friend that is the problem. Plus, once you are dating, you can't remain drama free. It just doesn't happen.

BUrassler

Mar 21, 2005
Her: Always wants to hook up with me when we go out with friends and get drunk
Me: Thinks she is annoying and dont really want to, but I am drunk so I do it anyway
Her: Tries to kiss me
Me: "I am not going to kiss you anymore. If you want to keep hooking up, no kissing, just f***ing."

Wapp

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2003
Originally posted by: DaShen
FYI, if you are a nice guy with a future or at least goals and aspirations, and you know how to treat a girl like a lady, girls will be attracted to you.

That's the worst advice ever.

slimrhcp

Jul 20, 2005
Since I've been underwhelmed by the responses thus far I'll post a really quick story.

Dated girl for four years (lived together for two).
Asked me to move out then dumped me.
Start talking again, then she decides to date someone else.
She gets dumped after like two months because she tried to recreate the relationship she had with me.
Upset that I won't talk to her or return her calls; calls become non-stop when her dog dies.
She starts posting all sorts of sentimental GNR lyrics on AIM and facebook thinking they'll lull me into talking to her (she never liked me listening Axl and co when we were dating, now claims she loves the meaning behind songs like November Rain and Patience).
Approaches my friends when she sees them and cries that she misses me, and wants me to talk to her in hopes that we can work things out.

Long story short: the cold shoulder owns.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: DaShen
FYI, if you are a nice guy with a future or at least goals and aspirations, and you know how to treat a girl like a lady, girls will be attracted to you. It isn't as difficult as people think it is. It is trying to figure out if the girl is a good match for you as more than a friend that is the problem. Plus, once you are dating, you can't remain drama free. It just doesn't happen.

Only girl I've ever got like that was a po' girl who wanted my money.... Last thing I need is a sponge :p. A lot of girls (from my experience) say they like nice guys, do generally like nice guys, but atypically end up with not-so-nice guys. It's a vicious cycle that we put up with as the innocent bystander/friend.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
"SKIBBITY BOP, YOU JUST GOT DROPPED BITCH!" *drives away*

God I hated her.

Then there was this other girl, really ugly, but I had a total dryspell. We fooled around, nothing more than that, when I was single. She wanted a relationship with me; I'd give up my right hand to keep me from getting in a relationship with her. Anyway, I thought I just made a joke, but apparently, everybody saw it as some sort of pwnage.

Her: So...is there going to be any...change?
Me: Like what...a $20?

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
I reiterate,
when it comes to inflicting heartache, pain, suffering and ridicule; women>men.

this thread proves it.