YAGT: Need 7 month anniversary ideas

Skiguy411

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2002
My girlfriend and I will have been going out for 7 months on Sunday and I want to do something speical. Its been a rough couple of weeks between us, so I wanted to do something that will sweep her off her feet. However I lack a certian ability to think of things like that....so I have asked you guys/girls.

Any suggestions?

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
7 months is not an anniversary. If you want to do something nice for her just because, that's fine. But drop the 7 month crap. I'm the first guy my current gf has ever dated and even she thinks that you don't need to celebrate 6 mo. anniversaries (since it isn't one to being with).

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Arrange a nice quiet dinner for the 2 of you at your house and when she comes over meet her at the door naked with baby oil all over your body. :D

Skiguy411

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Ok well, not a anniversary, but something nice to do. We never did anything for our 6 month, so thats why I wanted this one to be nice

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: NutBucket
7 months is not an anniversary. If you want to do something nice for her just because, that's fine. But drop the 7 month crap. I'm the first guy my current gf has ever dated and even she thinks that you don't need to celebrate 6 mo. anniversaries (since it isn't one to being with).

Ditto.

Take her to the beach and some cliff top or cave part.

To a nice water park is always nice :D

Koing

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Sweet Christ, have advertising companies really brainwashed this society. Seven MONTH anniversary? You do realize that the prefix ann- means year, right? Gah.

Just take her out to a nice dinner and spend some time with her. Simple yet effective. You don't need a friggin present, just some time alone.

Oct 9, 1999
for our seven month anniv we didnt do jack.. oh wait we went to In-N-Out or was it South Pasadena (to window shop)

the 6month i actually cooked partly for her and then we cooked together more . it was very well done.

prvteye2003

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Hubris
Sweet Christ, have advertising companies really brainwashed this society. Seven MONTH anniversary? You do realize that the prefix ann- means year, right? Gah.

Just take her out to a nice dinner and spend some time with her. Simple yet effective. You don't need a friggin present, just some time alone.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Stupid month anniversaries....

Actually, my gf and I have been using what we call Month-A-Versaries as an excuse to go out to one of the nice restaurants all of our friends are too cheap to check out.