YAGT: My GF just dumped me...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

postmortemIA

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2006
as he has stated for jerks who don't bother to read whole thing, he did nothing sexual with her.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: thehstrybean
Originally posted by: postmortemIA
well i would visit doctor, and get myself a clean bill of health. Hopefully she is not yet STD farm.

Never had sex. I'll go ahead and say it on ATOT even though I know I'll regret it. I'm a virgin. Probably stay that way until marriage...

Hendrix did indeed have it right...

I think we now know why she cheated on you. You were not sexing her. She went and found a real man that would.

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
Man, forget that rag. Go hoggin' and take solace in knowing that Mr. ShesBusy is bound to have the same thing happen to him.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
well i would visit doctor, and get myself a clean bill of health. Hopefully she is not yet STD farm.

Never had sex. I'll go ahead and say it on ATOT even though I know I'll regret it. I'm a virgin. Probably stay that way until marriage...

I think we now know why she cheated on you. You were not sexing her. She went and found a real man that would.
We have a winner!

Jun 19, 2004
This is why I ALWAYS get pictures of them. They're always willing, they usually love the attention. But come crunch time, when they screw you over, you best believe they're begging you to burn or delete them in order to not tarnish their "Good girl" facade ;).

Grab em by the balls before they grab you, because they will if you don't.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
So a student at UF? Great! There are plenty of hotties there!
:thumbsup:

She go to UF too? Or is she still in high school?

So basically she started up with this dude around the time school semester started. If she is in HS and you are in college go have fun, you've got another 3-4 weeks before cracking the books for finals. And foget it, if you want hot sex go find the grad students.

You both in high school? Well, find out who she doesn't like and if she is good looking. Grudge dating isn't a long term thing but revenge is always lovely around the holidays.

Not enough 411 in the original post to bring out a full and complete revenge plan, though.

A5

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: chambersc

We have a winner!

I said that on page 2 and got called a jackass for it. Glad to see that other people think like I do :p

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
This is just one wound that will eventually scar over and make you hate all women. It is the first of many my friend. Might as well give up now and just quit having feelings. Become a robot.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
If you were intent on saving yourself for marriage, and she wasn't, it wasnt going to work out. Not unless you two were engaged already that is. I'm willing to bet she had sex before she met you, and wasn't willing to give it up for the next few years at least.

Still, to lead you on for 2 months and then break it to you like that, she's a really horrible human being. This can't be the only place that her selfishness and lack of respect for other people has shown up. You really are better off finding someone else.

I suggest the OP uses this to his advantage. If he's holding out due to religous reasons, he should visit all the local churches and find girld that are doing the same. Girls that are determined to wait until marriage to have sex will have a hard time finding a boyfriend that wants the same thing. With their limited choices, a guy like the OP who is also waiting will look that much better. Being a scarce commodity should even out with having no social skills.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: A5
Originally posted by: chambersc

We have a winner!

I said that on page 2 and got called a jackass for it. Glad to see that other people think like I do :p

:) Just remember that for every 1 person there is criticizing your viewpoint, there is one that wholeheartedly supports it.

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
So a student at UF? Great! There are plenty of hotties there!
:thumbsup:

She go to UF too? Or is she still in high school?

So basically she started up with this dude around the time school semester started. If she is in HS and you are in college go have fun, you've got another 3-4 weeks before cracking the books for finals. And foget it, if you want hot sex go find the grad students.

You both in high school? Well, find out who she doesn't like and if she is good looking. Grudge dating isn't a long term thing but revenge is always lovely around the holidays.

Not enough 411 in the original post to bring out a full and complete revenge plan, though.

Tennessee Chattanooga...

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: yowolabi
If you were intent on saving yourself for marriage, and she wasn't, it wasnt going to work out. Not unless you two were engaged already that is. I'm willing to bet she had sex before she met you, and wasn't willing to give it up for the next few years at least.

Still, to lead you on for 2 months and then break it to you like that, she's a really horrible human being. This can't be the only place that her selfishness and lack of respect for other people has shown up. You really are better off finding someone else.

I suggest the OP uses this to his advantage. If he's holding out due to religous reasons, he should visit all the local churches and find girld that are doing the same. Girls that are determined to wait until marriage to have sex will have a hard time finding a boyfriend that wants the same thing. With their limited choices, a guy like the OP who is also waiting will look that much better. Being a scarce commodity should even out with having no social skills.

Thanks. I want to wait until marriage, and yeah, it's mainly for religious reasons. Yet I'm not a big church goer...

InlineFive

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2003

Thanks. I want to wait until marriage, and yeah, it's mainly for religious reasons. Yet I'm not a big church goer...

Who cares? That's your decision.

I would suggest following the advice of the chums above and get into a church singles group. :)

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Hey, look at the bright side... you're free! :) Enjoy it while it lasts! :D

:beer:

I just went through something similar recently with my ex-gf(but without the cheating).
Bottom line... love stinks. :p

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: InlineFive

Who cares? That's your decision.

I would suggest following the advice of the chums above and get into a church singles group. :)

Good idea. I'll look into it. Right now I'm still trying to cope with the whole "empty" part in my life. It's a weird feeling...

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
At least it was 6 months and not 2 1/2 years like me. You should expect this to happen in the future too. Its just the way girls are until they reach about 30.

OOBradm

Golden Member
May 21, 2001
Man, sounds familiar to what happened to me if anyone remembers my YAGT from maybe 2 months ago. The first few weeks were hard but the longer time goes on the easier it gets

Cooljt1

Golden Member
Jan 11, 2002
the song that comes to mind is Justin Timberlake - What goes around-Comes Around

yeah yeah i know its justin timberlake but give it a listen