YAGT: My GF just dumped me...

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Yesterday I was out tailgatin with some buddies. We were drinkin beer, throwin the football, watchin Fla v Ga and just havin fun. My GF had been busy, so she couldn't come, so I called to see what was up. I called, and some guy answered the phone. I thought, "Hell, it's just her brother". (She has a big family). I asked if I could talk to her, and he said that she was busy. OK, no big deal. I called again later, and she said, "Oh. Yeah. I meant to tell you about that. That's my boyfriend." My reaction was one of WTF? I asked her when we broke up, 'cause we were together that morning and separated that afternoon without talking in between. I asked her how long that had been goin on, and she said for about 2 months.

Wow.

From then on, drinking went from havin fun before a football game to just plain drinking to forget. Short story, got blasted (don't remember a lot of last night), my buddy and his GF took me to his dorm and I passed out on the couch. It wouldn't have been so bad, but he and his GF are almost an exact copy of what me and my GF were.

End story, woke up this morning and they were still there. I was a wreck, and still haven't talked to anyone about it. So for all you critics out there, yes, I know myspace is <--, but I don't give a ******. I just had to tell someone.

CLIFFS:
1. Tailgain with buddies (drinkin beer, grillin, ect). Called GF, guy answered the phone, thought it was her brother.
2. Called back later, she said that she had been cheating on me for 2 months
3. :beer: x100. Got drunk, buddy and his GF took me to his dorm.
4. ...
5. No profit this time...

:(

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
How long were you dating?

Geocentricity

Sep 13, 2006
Don't lose any sleep over that slut. Cheating is one thing, but cheating for two whole months and not saying a word = she's garbage not worth keeping.

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: cobalt
What a slut. Sorry to hear that man. :beer: on me.

Thanks man. :beer: is what got me here in the first place. My head is throbbing, still...ugh...

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: ThePresence
How long were you together?
How old are you guys?

Sorry, man.

Together for about 6 months, so not too long, but a good ways.
We're both 18...

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Sorry man :beer: sounds like you will be better off with out her though...

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
classy.

good news: she obviously isn't worth your time. Thank god you didn't get really serious.
now you can pursue other females you may have had a peripheral eye on

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: JBT

Ya know, in a way I feel like that, but now I feel...lonely...in a sense...before I could call her and tell her everything, and she could do the same with me. Now...nobody...it's a really empty feeling...

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Don't be too upset, she did you a favor.

Now you can move on to someone more worthwile.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
I believe that it is now time to upload the vids of her flashing you on her webcam. PM me when you have links.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
I believe that it is now time to upload the vids of her flashing you on her webcam. PM me when you have links.

a wise man is this.

Punter

Jul 21, 2006
Tony Romo got dumped last Sunday and tonight is the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys. Now he will be getting ****ed by Terrell Owens. So there is hope.

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: thehstrybean

Ya know, in a way I feel like that, but now I feel...lonely...in a sense...before I could call her and tell her everything, and she could do the same with me. Now...nobody...it's a really empty feeling...

Yeah it sucks but its better to happen now instead of later. After a few days you'll back in the swing of things and be able to be back in the hunt trust me.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
god damn that sucks some big balls. it's ok, go bang some other chicks. remember to not give your nuts. ever.

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004

Yeah it sucks but its better to happen now instead of later. After a few days you'll back in the swing of things and be able to be back in the hunt trust me.

Problem was, I never could hunt in the first place. I'm seriously a social retard. I have no ****** clue how to pick up a girl. We met by chance. I'm a freshman on campus, so I know no one but the people I graduated with (about 4), and they're all dating people right now.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Learn from your mistakes. Stay single your entire life. The benefit simply does not justify the risk. Fvcking pieces of tramp trash.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

Problem was, I never could hunt in the first place. I'm seriously a social retard. I have no ****** clue how to pick up a girl. We met by chance. I'm a freshman on campus, so I know no one but the people I graduated with (about 4), and they're all dating people right now.

Dude, you are just emotional right now. Honestly, I feel the same way, but somehow, some freaking way, the right one comes along when you are ready for it. God knows I was shocked when it happened for me.

<man-slap on back>