YAGT: Moving on in..

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Soo a few months ago I met this great girl who I got along with really well and all, and then I realize she has a special someone, so I becme a jackass and pretty much stop talking to her.

So then a week ago or so she adds me to her myspace.com (friendster clone), and her profile goes..

"Favorite books: How To Get Rid Of Your Boyfriend (hint hint)"

She also puts a comment in my section that goes..

"tien is a man who never bothers to keep in contact with me. isn't that sad? haha, well he will now that the whole world knows. you need to catch up on whats happened lately. u're missing out. haha, well i need to come cook for you, or have u already mastered it? haha, i bet not. take care. love, nanceeee "

So this looks like a good window of opportunity to move into, given the circumstances..buut how?

And before I get bombarded with the obligatory..

http://i.myspace.com/11/88/678811/2679211_m.jpg

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
I don't know how you can take this as anything but positive unless you're retarded.

Oh yeah, and split her like pea soup.

Double oh yeah...I thought this thread was going to be about a girlfriend moving into your apartment.

Chumpman

Banned
Feb 26, 2003
Originally posted by: pulse8
I don't know how you can take this as anything but positive unless you're retarded.

Oh yeah, and split her like pea soup.

Double oh yeah...I thought this thread was going to be about a girlfriend moving into your apartment.

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
I don't trust girls on the rebound... hit it a few times and dump her.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
if she needs to get rid of her b/f, then why doesn't she just do it?
she's just a hoe waiting for you to come be her cheater.
nice.