YAGT: Its suprising how accurate and yet inaccurate every caliber is....

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Its funny, some people think X caliber is highly accurate whereas Y caliber is sloppy. Heck, even I've fallen to this mindset on occasion. After checking this though I was suprised to see not only all calibers being inherintly accurate, but also just how big of impact varying loads have.
Anyways, found that interesting.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Just a quick question...do you sleep with and/or make love to firearms regularly? ;)

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: bradruth
Just a quick question...do you sleep with and/or make love to firearms regularly? ;)

Well, seeing as its illegal to own a cailber "big enough" for me, and the tours of battleships are always in groups so i have no "alone time" with the 16 inchers, I have to say no. :D

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Shockwave

Well, seeing as its illegal to own a cailber "big enough" for me, and the tours of battleships are always in groups so i have no "alone time" with the 16 inchers, I have to say no. :D

Er... I don't think there's any laws as to maximum caliber size, is there? How about a 10 gauge shotgun? Aren't there 8 gauges out there?

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Nebor

Er... I don't think there's any laws as to maximum caliber size, is there? How about a 10 gauge shotgun? Aren't there 8 gauges out there?

He needs them a little bigger to feel them, after living with Bubba for a couple months... ;)

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Mookow

He needs them a little bigger to feel them, after living with Bubba for a couple months... ;)

Yeah, when ya gonna let him come visit again. Quit keepin him all to yourself!

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001

Yeah, when ya gonna let him come visit again. Quit keepin him all to yourself!

Well, right after he gets sick of being the reciever and decides he wants to "spread the joy" again, I'll send him right over.

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
www.danj.me

bubba gump?

schizoid

Banned
May 27, 2000
Its funny, some people think X caliber is highly accurate whereas Y caliber is sloppy. Heck, even I've fallen to this mindset on occasion. After checking this though I was suprised to see not only all calibers being inherintly accurate, but also just how big of impact varying loads have.

Awesomest.

Sig.

Ever.

schizoid

Banned
May 27, 2000

Awesomest.

Sig.

Ever.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: schizoid

Awesomest.

Sig.

Ever.

Awesomest.

Double Post.

Ever.

:p