(YAGT) Its been 6 months...

tRaptor

Golden Member
Jul 31, 2002
Since i started going out with my girlfriend, to the day.

Now, the question, what to get her?

I wont see her till Valentines Day, so i'm going to bring her flowers of course. But what else should i get her?

I've never been this far and i'm totally clueless. Help me out guys.

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Cook dinner for her. You're gurenteed to get some that way, and will forever be considered a "sweetie" for being so "thoughful" heh.

I just sent mine a card this year, she's 750 miles away and I don't have money for flowers right now. I think girls like cards, and flowers the best. Those heart boxed chocolates at the grocery store aren't as thoughful as a card with a letter written in it, I haven't gotten those for any girl since grade school, unless of course your significant other really likes chocolates; in this case I'd get godiva truffles.

tRaptor

Golden Member
Jul 31, 2002

tRaptor

Golden Member
Jul 31, 2002
Well its for Valentines day, and 6 months anniversary. And its a big deal to her, especially since the last 3 months I havent even said ANYTHING about our anniversaries.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: tRaptor
Well its for Valentines day, and 6 months anniversary. And its a big deal to her, especially since the last 3 months I havent even said ANYTHING about our anniversaries.
an·ni·ver·sa·ry ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-vûrs-r)
n. pl. an·ni·ver·sa·ries
The annually recurring date of a past event, especially one of historical, national, or personal importance: a wedding anniversary; the anniversary of the founding of Rome.
A celebration commemorating such a date.
an·nu·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ny-l)
adj.
Recurring, done, or performed every year; yearly: an annual medical examination.
Of, relating to, or determined by a year: an annual income.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: tRaptor
Since i started going out with my girlfriend, to the day.

come to think of it, it will be 6 months for me this month too. :Q

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000