YAGT: I was right all along!!!

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
me and this girl i used to date's relationship didn't workout because of her best guy friend. they are really really close friends and i felt uncomfortable about that. well... we liked each other a lot at the time but our relationship didn't last long because of this issue. its been almost 4 monthes since we split, and guess what, now the girl i was dating is dating her best friend.... grr... wtf. i predicted this to happen, and i was right.... again (this is not the first time that happened to me).

iroast

Golden Member
May 5, 2005
actually, it's quite possible that they were just really close, but after breaking up with her, she cried on his shoulders and her feelings for him changed. good job.

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
It would have been a lot cooler if you gave her herpes.

um, I'm not sure if "cooler" is the correct term

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by: iroast
actually, it's quite possible that they were just really close, but after breaking up with her, she cried on his shoulders and her feelings for him changed. good job.

thats what i was thinking....

also am thinking that its something like a self fullfilling prophecy...

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Well, snap. I had the same happen to me.
But make it maybe 2 weeks ~ month, and the guy being an asshole.
In other news, he then dumped her and starting going out with someone else like a week or so later I believe.

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
i dunno... they've been best friends for 5 years and i don't think he'll do that to her. btw, i think shes his first gf too.... crapballsforme.

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by: deejayshakur
mental note: ask future prospects if they have close male best friends before going after them.

yea.... thats a must.. trust me, it will save you A LOT of trouble.