YAGT: i am scared of girls

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
no im not. lol.

i mean, hehe im hopefully going up to quaker steak tonight for all you can eat wings with a girl i find as a good friend, i hope it all works out, shes not the greatest looking, but hey, wheres that pic, of the 2nd grade students or whatever?

no im not asking for advice, yet again i am stating that i am not scared like you other guys out there.

no im not going to register for yagt.org as i post these things like once a year.

MIKE

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1
no im not. lol.

i mean, hehe im hopefully going up to quaker steak tonight for all you can eat wings with a girl i find as a good friend, i hope it all works out, shes not the greatest looking, but hey, wheres that pic, of the 2nd grade students or whatever?

no im not asking for advice, yet again i am stating that i am not scared like you other guys out there.

no im not going to register for yagt.org as i post these things like once a year.

MIKE

Did this have a point, other than to brag about your possibly fictional date?

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
:confused: Hopefully you don't ramble this incoherently when you're with this "girl."

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
no im not. lol.

MIKE

Rosey Palm neer says no

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
wow that girl sure is going out with a WINNER!
rolleye.gif

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
yep,

it has a point, you just need to be drunk and stoned.

nightraven, im 17 i aint coming HOME with her to do it...

MIKE

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
Hey nourdmrolNMT1,

I was trying to figure out what your screenName meant to gain some more insight into you.

I came up with:

nourdmrolNMT1 = Know you're damn role and empty one (as in can of beer) .. how close was i?

or is it : No, ur dumb, roll and empty one.. .lol (maybe not)

lol

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: ajpa123
Hey nourdmrolNMT1,

I was trying to figure out what your screenName meant to gain some more insight into you.

I came up with:

nourdmrolNMT1 = Know you're damn role and empty one (as in can of beer) .. how close was i?

or is it : No, ur dumb, roll and empty one.. .lol (maybe not)

lol

the first one is almost correct, although NMT is the name of my r/c car. although i never thought of it the way you did lol. 1 was just put there.

MIKE

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
no im not. lol.

MIKE

So something like once a year or so you "hopefully" go out with a girl who's not great looking and is someone who you consider a good friend. You hope it works out, you're not asking for advice, and you're announcing to us all that you're not scared.

All I can say is :confused:

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
dude, this is more of a mocking post. im not being serious about everything. im in the "friend" zone with the one girl i like, and yea. its not the best.

MIKE

MrAwesome

Aug 31, 2003
Of course she isn't the greatest looking, she's going out with with a rambling idiot such as yourself.

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
dude, this is more of a mocking post. im not being serious about everything. im in the "friend" zone with the one girl i like, and yea. its not the best.

MIKE

so how do you guyz say goodnite when you're hangin out as jus freinds?: hugging, kiss on the cheek, both.. what?
inquiring minds wanna know!

AJ.