YAGT: Help me decide...*pics*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SethK28

Golden Member
Feb 19, 2003
You are so pathetic, it has been 4 months and your still in the friend zone with that chick. My god you are seriously inempt at trying to get girls, you have waited way to long. That chick can only see you as a spineless computer nerd, b/c your balls are so far up your throat that you cant even ask out a girl you have known for 4 months. Hell even the sure fact that you came here looking for advice shows how much of a pansy you are....sad, sad, sad. Jesus man grow a pair ask girl #1 out or just straight up tell her how you feel. Whats the worst that can happen? Oh I know.......... she rejects you, who cares even if she rejects you it's not like you cant still be friends.

CLIFF NOTES

SACK UP GROW A PAIR AND ASK OUT GIRL #1

SethK28

Golden Member
Feb 19, 2003
[Girl 1 Thread Things are pretty good with her, at one point I thought she was losing interest in me

Really you think???? Jesus you are blind, she lost interest b/c she knows you are a spineless ballless pansy ASK HER OUT ALREADY.........but my gut feeling tells me she is already riding the bologna pony of some guy that wasnt such a twit and already asked her out.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Girl 1.. Girl 2 looks hotter, but that's just the pic, and I can tell she's not that attractive. Girl 1 looks really pink.. But whatever.

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Girl 2 was done before she started, simply due to the history involved. I think the reason you even ask is
that you are more interested in girl 2 than girl 1, and you are looking for an excuse to give her another shot.
I know... I've done the same exact thing on this board. You're making a mistake with that. Try out girl 1
if that doesn't work out, you can always go for girl 2 at a later point, girl 2 obviously hasn't been in
a big hurry to talk to you, or at least by what I gather from your first post. Why should you be so anxious in turn?