YAGT: Girl in library just asked what kind of laptop I had

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dawks

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
It's gotten so that parody threads of the lamers the permeate this forum are lame themselves.

The parody threads, and their creators may be lame, but what could somehow possibly be even more lame are the people who post in these threads with their serious flames, and dont even realize that this is, a parody thread.

I seems only two or three of the posters in this thread are actually aware of the 'attempt' at humor.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DaZ
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
It's gotten so that parody threads of the lamers the permeate this forum are lame themselves.

The parody threads, and their creators may be lame, but what could somehow possibly be even more lame are the people who post in these threads with their serious flames, and dont even realize that this is, a parody thread.

I seems only two or three of the posters in this thread are actually aware of the 'attempt' at humor.
But the attempt is so weak so unimamginative and so poorly contrived that it actually is lamer than those threads the love lorn losers of ATOT post!

I don't see how female interaction makes one gay. Must be you.

You sir, have the intuition of a HIV infected monkey. I was referring to the fact that that he even posted a thread about this when he should be spanking that sh1t. You best recognize.

I'm all for female interaction....morons, geeez.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
I don't see how female interaction makes one gay. Must be you.

You sir, have the intuition of a HIV infected monkey. I was referring to the fact that that he even posted a thread about this when he should be spanking that sh1t. You best recognize.

I'm all for female interaction....morons, geeez.
The fact that you feel the need to explain yourself to these so called Morons speaks volumes!