YAGT: Girl got impatient and SHE kissed ME Edit: Consensus is I suck

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

crumpet19

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
Originally posted by: TheBDB
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Krassus
Please tell me you invited her in after :D

Actually no. :Q

WTF?

I recant my previous praise. You're a little bitch, and she probably went back to the party to find a guy with some balls who'd give her what she wanted.

- M4H

Hahaha. Yes it is a risk, but the payoff is a booty call whenever I want.

I'm short on time so I'll just say this:
There will be no payoff.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
You sure you didn't hyperventilated when she kissed you and is now making up an excuse for not hitting it when you had your chance?

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: kt
You sure you didn't hyperventilated when she kissed you and is now making up an excuse for not hitting it when you had your chance?

Hahaha. Yes I am sure. You guys don't seem to have a lot of faith in me. I guess that makes sense considering the average guy who posts in OT. Anyways, girls like this are everywhere here in Austin. If I screwed up (we'll see when I call her) there will be plenty more chances tonight.

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: spanky
so then u better get some pix next time!

I'll try. Do you have any suggestions on how to pause mid-action and bust out the digital camera? You've got to be slick to pull off something like that. :D

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000

Hahaha. Yes I am sure. You guys don't seem to have a lot of faith in me. I guess that makes sense considering the average guy who posts in OT. Anyways, girls like this are everywhere here in Austin. If I screwed up (we'll see when I call her) there will be plenty more chances tonight.

Not that we don't have faith in you. But the fact that you are now coming here to post about the event make me think twice about what exactly you are trying to convince yourself into believing.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002

I don't find Austin girls like that at the parties I go to. :frown:

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: spanky
so then u better get some pix next time!

I'll try. Do you have any suggestions on how to pause mid-action and bust out the digital camera? You've got to be slick to pull off something like that. :D

u gotta be a true playa. or just get her real drunk.

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis

What parties do you go to? This was at a fraternity house. If you wait around until about 3am, whatever girls are left are usually still there cuz they don't want to go home alone.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003

What parties do you go to? This was at a fraternity house. If you wait around until about 3am, whatever girls are left are usually still there cuz they don't want to go home alone.

So the goggles were nice and thick, eh? :)

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Feldenak

So the goggles were nice and thick, eh? :)

Haha that has been known to happen. :eek: But last night I only had 4 beers and it was all gone by 1:30, so we were both completely sober at the time.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
So call her up NOW, take her out, and go for it. It's better to copulate than never... :D

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
So call her up NOW, take her out, and go for it. It's better to copulate than never... :D

I may want to do a background check on her first. Some of these girls that hang out at frat houses all the time have reputations, and that's the kind of thing you want to know about beforehand.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com

So... this girl was at a frat party until it was over, *AND* she wanted to hook up with someone? Uhh, what's wrong with her? That'd be like saying "they were having a sale on bananas at the store... I got there just as the store was closing and I got the last banana left." I'll bet it was rotten on the outside (but maybe still good on the inside)... just like your potential date... rotten on the outside (ugly), but...

Oh, and since I'm in a "calling shenanigans" mood today, I call shenanigans on this whole thread. You admitted in the first post that you couldn't figure out that she didn't want to go back right away, and you didn't try anything with her until she initiated it. THEN, later in the thread, suddenly you're sure you've got a booty call with her whenever you want?!?! Sorry, but if that was the case, your thread title probably would have been "woot, YAGT, booty call when I want it" :D

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Krassus
Please tell me you invited her in after :D

Actually no. :Q

WTF?

I recant my previous praise. You're a little bitch, and she probably went back to the party to find a guy with some balls who'd give her what she wanted.

- M4H

word.

you don't even need balls, but a little bravado please.

*ugh*

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by: wfbberzerker
when she kissed you, did you say "ewww! gross cooties!" and run away?

By far one of the best comments I've read in a "YAGT" ever. I actually laughed out loud at this one. :D

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: DrPizza

So... this girl was at a frat party until it was over, *AND* she wanted to hook up with someone? Uhh, what's wrong with her? That'd be like saying "they were having a sale on bananas at the store... I got there just as the store was closing and I got the last banana left." I'll bet it was rotten on the outside (but maybe still good on the inside)... just like your potential date... rotten on the outside (ugly), but...

Oh, and since I'm in a "calling shenanigans" mood today, I call shenanigans on this whole thread. You admitted in the first post that you couldn't figure out that she didn't want to go back right away, and you didn't try anything with her until she initiated it. THEN, later in the thread, suddenly you're sure you've got a booty call with her whenever you want?!?! Sorry, but if that was the case, your thread title probably would have been "woot, YAGT, booty call when I want it" :D

You've got some good points there. The THEORY is if she wants me bad enough to initiate stuff and also wants to hookup at a later date, I will be able to booty call her as I please. That's the goal. We'll see if I can pull it off.