YAGT Free "play"

pbaker

Aug 17, 2005
I have a problem. There is a girl I know who I met at a party who fooled around a bit with me when we were both drunk. Anyways she just got over a relationship and sent me a msg on Facebook asking if we wanted to "do that again" (i.e. just sex). The problem is I dont really want it - I'm not sure why (because this is his roomate on his computer writing it).

Please help deride him into what needs to be done in your humble benevolent opinion AT.

EDIT: really, i need some advice for telling her "no". i'm too nice of a guy to say no to people, so i usually end up doing whatever people want, i.e. a pushover, but this time i feel too strongly. so i need help telling her off, advice on how to do it "gently" ?

pbaker

Aug 17, 2005
Damn it ben, i hate you. But alas, this is the problem, advice for a smooth let-down? other advice welcome.

doze

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
Just get drunk with her again this weekend and be that guy, one day you'll kick yourself for even thinking otherwise.

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
wth? Is this the Phillipine Mango/Goku split personality too much imagination syndrome?

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
You must be young, since you haven't learned yet that turning down free sex hits you about an hour later and you kick yourself for not taking it.

Unless she's nasty.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
You must be young, since you haven't learned yet that turning down free sex hits you about an hour later and you kick yourself for not taking it.

Unless she's nasty.

Even if she is nasty, just keep it quiet. :D

SophalotJack

Banned
Jan 6, 2006
Originally posted by: AndrewR

Unless she's nasty.

Well the only way he "did" stuff with her was when he was drunk.

Now that he is sober, he doesn't want to go near the vag.

Wait, what's that loud beeping noise? Oh, just my gay-dar.... nm.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: SophalotJack
Originally posted by: AndrewR

Unless she's nasty.

Now that he is sober, he doesn't want to go near the vag.

Wait, what's that loud beeping noise? Oh, just my gay-dar.... nm.

lol...nonsensical ftw:p