YAGT: Booya... date went well

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darthvoy

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2004
Originally posted by: necine
Originally posted by: LordSegan
Details on the date: picked her up at 8, went to dinner at an italian place, had a bottle of wine, ~ 10:30 she suggested we go to a bar where a bunch of ppl we know were, we went there but it was full, so we went to another bar ourselves, dropped her off at 1. :)

no sex? weak sauce... u gotta pwned into paying for dinner.

on a serious note she's a cutie.

obviously he didn't sauce her up enough up at the bar

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
you drank an entire bottle of whine with her AND took her to a bar and didn't spend the night (or most of it) at her place? that's too bad...

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
so is that thing on the left LordSegan or what? There's no way I'd post that pic on ATOT.

DougK62

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2001
Call her when you feel like it. I assume you two aren't in high school...

ZetaEpyon

Golden Member
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: McGyver
Details on the date: picked her up at 8, went to dinner at an italian place, had a bottle of wine, ~ 10:30 she suggested we go to a bar where a bunch of ppl we know were, we went there but it was full, so we went to another bar ourselves, dropped her off at 1. :)

that's it???? dude, u should be whip-lashed. this is the 22nd century, the days of mr nice guys are looooong over. make a move, ravage her, do some damage. :laugh:

22nd century? Holy sh!t, I lost 100 years somewhere.

Cal166

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Originally posted by: necine

no sex? weak sauce... u gotta pwned into paying for dinner.

on a serious note she's a cutie.

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't messin' wit no broke...

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Shes good looking :thumbsup:

Call her in 2 days.

Koing

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Icanoutsmokeany1
Looks like a whore

Congratulations for having one of the most retarded usernames in all of ATOT, if not the internet.

What are you? 15?

Shortcut

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2003
Originally posted by: CKDragon
This girl is cute and smart.... in fact she is smarter than I am. She was really dressed up so it's a good thing I wore basically my best date outfit.
n3426094_30402278_9266.jpg

On the right.

Thank Jeebus!

Sheesh, who was the brave soul who wingman-ed the beast on the left? falling on a grenade, indeed...

Toastedlightly

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2004
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
Pretending to be another member is against forum rules and is a bannable offense. Consider this your final warning!

Anandtech Moderator

roffle.

-PAB

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: McGyver
lady deathstrike on the left

No kidding. I'm picturing an Asian version of Grace Jones, right out of Conan the Destroyer.