YAGT: And that's the end of that :(

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Dear ATOT:

this will be my last thread about Said Australian girl.

she signed off today, wont be signing back on :( I told her essentially that because of the strain imposed on the relationship by 13,000 miles distance from eachother, it wouldnt be practical to continue the relationship.. (i really hate reality)...

in the end, she told me when i asked her about something she said, she told me to "drop it", and "leave it be"... those tag words are really painful for me to hear...

this relationship has gone on about 5 months... 2.5 hours a day at a minimum, talking... i'm fairly sure i've talked to her more than i have to anyone else in my life...i would stay up every night till 2 or 3 am talking to her...

anyway, she wouldnt let go of that she was bisexual... (i didnt even consider her one...), she was becoming kind of flaky because of several personal conflicts with her mother and friends over said sexual orientation... i wont go into detail...

this causes me a lot of pain to think what i have put her through :( she signed off today, and i probably wont get to talk to her again :( i really dont know what to do now...

reality setting in was pretty much the reason for me ending it.. even though i could go down and visit her, i dont know what may have happened after that... i wouldnt leave my life up here to stay down there...

the fact of the matter way this is being posted isnt helping convey my emotion...

anyway, Aussie girl, I still Love you, and will always love you, but youi know why i had to end it. i didnt want to, but there was really no other viable choice...

some jewels of my wisdom...

Love consists of 5000 parts Pain, 3000 parts suffering, and 1 part happiness.

Love breeds 2 children. Misery and Torment.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
keep the good, toss out the bad, be happy there's a lot of ocean between you and the pissed of girl. :beer: :)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
it wasn't gonna happen, good thing yall figured that out

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
It's probably better that you're not involved with someone you're not going to have a chance with. 13,000 miles is a heck of a regular commute....I doubt you could have visited more than once or twice a year. That's no relationship, that's torture. At least this way you have a chance to meet someone within the continential united states.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
yeah...

anyone know a girl within the continental US that matches what i want in a girl?

is there even 1 moralistic girl anywhere around here?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Love tempered with experience and patience breeds much more than misery. I will not deny, however, that love and pain go hand in hand. It is part of life. Part of loving someone is sacrifice, and sacrifice means pain.

You are sure to be happy again. I have had experience enough to know what I say.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Walleye
yeah...

anyone know a girl within the continental US that matches what i want in a girl?

Not what YOU would consider moral, I don't think. Have you tried a convent?

Sorry it didn't work out, but it's probably best that you stop pining away for an incompatible girl whom you will never meet and start looking for a F&B girlfriend.

F&B - Flesh & Blood. Like B&M hah!

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
yeah...

Yes, I guarentee you there is. And I guarentee you there is some girl sitting around saying the exact same things you are, only about a guy.

I never thought I would meet my "perfect" girl, but I did. Don't give up.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Sorry to hear dude. I know how tough it can be.
But you do have to realize your expectations are a tad bit unreasonable. And it has nothing to do with morality, it has to do with reality.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
yeah...

There are plenty, they just aren't interested in sniveling losers whining about it at ATOT!

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
yeah...

I know I am going to regret asking the following question:

What are you looking for in a women?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
yeah...

I know I am going to regret asking the following question:

What are you looking for in a women?

Probably the willingness to say yes!

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
someone who doesn't want it up the butt and can't be bi for sure. Can't drink or masturbate either.

That's worth a 2 week vacation

SyahM

Golden Member
Nov 6, 2001
sorry bout' that, now go looking for a new girl :) shake off your sad feeling and open your eyes to the world around you. I bet there's at least 5 girls that will meet your criteria if you know where to look. As long as your requirement is reasonable, hermm .. on that note, what is your requirements?

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: dabuddha
someone who doesn't want it up the butt and can't be bi for sure. Can't drink or masturbate either.
:Q