YAGolfT...........Anybody tried swing trainers??????

redgtxdi

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2004
Been struggling w/ hitting everything off the toe lately. I've tried all my regular routines on the driving range, but think it has more to do w/ my position in backswing rather than alignment, stance, etc.

I'm seriously considering the Medicus to get a proper swing plane &.........if nothing else.......at least know that I'm on the right plane.

The reason I'm thinkin' Medicus is because it seems logical to me (vs. something like the D2)............BUT..................is even something like the Medicus snake oil???????

TIA

www.medicus2.com

www.d2swingtrainer.com

Oct 9, 1999
The other day i went to the driving range and sucked balls.. donkey balls.

I need to get that swing trainer.. its a golf ball hanging on a pedestal.. and you hit it and it goes around..I need to find one of those.

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Get a couple lessons, figure out what your problem really is, it could be (usually is) a number of things.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
The Medicus is essentially snake oil. You can make a godawful swing and not break the hinges and a fairly effective swing that the Medicus will identify as wrong. Take some lessons. There's no substitute for a pair of eyes that know what they're doing. Hitting off the toe could be a minor problem with a simple fix and it could be a major problem that requires several things to be fixed. You won't find out which it is on your own.