YAFFT : Football, who to start

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
I need to start 3 RB. I have: C.Martin, Ont.Smith, Bennet, Moore, Kevin Jones, Steven Jackson (LT is on a bye). Which 3 to start....10 yards=1 point, 1 TD=6 points.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
C martin, kevin jones no question. I'd probably start O Smith as my third.

marcello

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Not Jackson that's for sure. Obviously Martin, especially with Pennington down. I think Moore is still hurt, but not sure. So, that would leave Jones and Smith, because Bennet is getting only scraps in the offense (although you could get lucky and he could bust one)

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Considering Smith, Bennett and Moore all come from the same team.. I'd start only one of them.

First of all, Curtis Martin should definantely start. This year he's been a Top 10 RB. Smith got a stinger, so Bennett may get more carries. But I'd still start Smith.

And I'd say Kevin Jones, he's shown improvement and is probably going to be used more in Mariucci's offense.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Ya, Martin for sure. I was leaning towards Jones and Smith. I guess when I really think about it, it comes down to Bennet vs Jones. Jones SHOULD get more carries but Bennet will do more with the small number he gets. I guess I'll flip a coin, or maybe just go with Jones since I used like a 5th rounder on him.